HCL Technologies Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Two round of Skype interview by the engineers. One round of interview by the Architect. One round of interview by the Manager. They do drug screening also. The offer was made aaround 1 week from the time of 1st round of interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding question from Hakerrank on Scala
    2. Questions on Scala/ Spark/ Cassandra/ Kafka/ Big data   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

First I was called for Telephonic interview which basically comprised of Technical questions related to previous project experience. It went for about 45 minutes. Interviewer was satisfied with my detailed answering and I was selected for next round which was F2F interview with Technical Manager. After clearing this round I got call from HR within couple of days regarding my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project and about your roles and responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2010.

Interview

The interview went on pretty well. At least, the person who took my technical interview was knowledgeable.

The offer was with a 30% hike to my existing package and taking off 15% from my CTC as variable component. I also heard HCL does whatever it can to take as much as variable component they can every year.
    HR is pathetic. They'll cry on their knees to give you more than 30% and say 15% of your CTC is variable pay component.

Be very careful, you might be joining for a lakh more in fixed component

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical interview. There is no concept of HR round. The interview process is not so difficult and usually, they hire you for particular client and in maximum case you have to attend client interview also then only you are going to receive offer letter

Consultant Interview

Interview

1 month generally it takes for all the the process from @ technical interviews to 2 HR interviews. They take a lot of time to finalize the candidate. But the HR guys are soft spoken and good listeners :)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Technical writing test multiple choice type 1 hour and second round face to face technical interview takes 1 hour then HR round of unterview about salaries. Face to face interview all technical questions from basic level to advanced level on the domain.

Interview Questions

• On the domain knowledge scenerio based   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2014.

Interview

interview is based on who you know, some of the folks does not know basis get into system and now they became managers and some got onsite opportunities as well hence it is all politics.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to ask, based on your experience and source.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the call from HCL technologies through Naukri. I and my friend came to attend the interview for UI developer position. It was around 300 people came to attend the interview. totally 2 technical rounds were there which is pretty easy. they asked some basics questions in HTML, CSS, javascript and angular js and asked to write some logical programs. On the same day me and my friend shortlisted and had discussion with HR. HR told that there will be one more client interview round and you will be recieving call from client side next week but i never got call from anyone after the interview. My friend got call from client and he went to the client round in the next week. Although he did well, they rejected him. After 2 months again i got call from hcl HR and she told that you already cleared two rounds and finally one more telephonic interview directly from the project team . I attended and very next day they released offer letter and also gave package what i have asked :D

Interview Questions

• Semantic elements in html?
      what is local storage?
      Difference b/w canvas and svg?
      What is hoisting?
      What is prototype?
      Closures in javascript
      Css positions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Mine was an Offcampus Interview -- Walk-In Drive -- where tonnes of resumes were shortlisted. I'd undergone 3 rounds of interview. All 3 technical Rounds. First round -- 1:1 interview about OBIEE and OBI Apps. Second Round -- Phone Interview -- Guy from Chennai took the interview. Asked me, the most difficult report I'd created. Last round -- happened after few months was a Group Interview. My To-Be-manager had also taken my interview. Asked me the Definition of the report I'd created. How it is used in Business.

Interview Questions

• Name the EBS tables in the OBIEE reports that I'd worked on.
      Ragged Hierarchy   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    2 technical intervie 1 manegeral interview. Technical will be a panel of few technical managers. It will be easy if you know everything thats written in your resume. Give your answers confidently.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the resume details and work experience   1 Answer