HCL Technologies Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

First I was called for Telephonic interview which basically comprised of Technical questions related to previous project experience. It went for about 45 minutes. Interviewer was satisfied with my detailed answering and I was selected for next round which was F2F interview with Technical Manager. After clearing this round I got call from HR within couple of days regarding my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project and about your roles and responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call from consultancy and scheduled on Saturday electronic city Bangalore. Properly arranged by HCL HR. They collected CV and told us to wait and then they called for first round which was telephonic in their office. They was looking for functional consultant but while interviewing, interviewer was also looking for technical script knowledge.

Interview Questions

• i was interviewed for sales and distribution. Questions are sales and purchase order types, sales order processing steps, item types, detail about generic item type, Cycle for projects, why backflusing for certain items in BOM.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

Had 2 technical rounds followed by 1 hr round for .net profile
    Noida. Cleared all rounds but still no offer. Waiting since 2 months. Really frustrating and hr is not replying

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview scheduled at nearest local office by verfying the personla Identification. Mutiple rounds of technical evaluation and then manger interview. finaly HR discussion for salary.
    Complete process was a thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why you have left previous organization and choosing HCL as a next venture.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Normal with HR round and technical and etc
    Location based interview at noida

HR round - ok.. presentation communication etc.

Interview Questions

• Normal with HR round and technical and etc

1 Answer

Negotiation

Silly.. you need to ask more :-)

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

fair and easy, questions related to quality, six sigma, telephonic interview, client interview as well at the end, tell me something about yourself, what are the matrics you worked on and all

Interview Questions

• what do you understand about quality   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Long but good questions they have ask .4 rounds of interview and 3 rounds are almost same .I think each time levels are different who is taking the interview.HR round is very easy and it is a just negotiating round.

Hiring is very quick but lot of papers need to be filled.

Interview Questions

• BRD
      FSD
      UAT
      Use Cases
      Ask me to prepare the use case diagram and process flow diagram
      What is an order form and the role of IT consultant.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interview followed by HR.Two round were technical.Second was a VC.Both were grilling and lasted for about an hour.Offer followed 2 weeks later.The questions were about previous projects in previous companies.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

First Technical Round Of Interview

Second Technical + Managerial round of Interview

Third HR Discussion.

Do not expect much salary in HR Discussion & no guarantee of receiving offer letter even if you have cleared all the rounds.

Note : - In my case after one month of HR discussion i got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Nothing new same old interview questions like reason for change , challenges faced , current roles & responsibilities etc...   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

3 stage interview process
    Got a mail, from a Consultancy stating a Walk In is being conducted at HCL, Hyd., in May 2014.
    Attended the walkin and the First stage was a One on One interview.
    Second Stage was a Telephonic Interview.
    Contacted the Consultancy about the results of the same.
    I was put on hold.
    In July, I got a call from the HR, stating, they would like to interview me.
    This time, it was a group panel interview.
    I was shortlisted, and accepted to work in HCL. Good Work Experience and I found it to be a Good and Healthy Work Environment.

Interview Questions

• Ist Stage - 1:1
      2nd Stage - Telephonic