HCL Technologies Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Two round of Skype interview by the engineers. One round of interview by the Architect. One round of interview by the Manager. They do drug screening also. The offer was made aaround 1 week from the time of 1st round of interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding question from Hakerrank on Scala
    2. Questions on Scala/ Spark/ Cassandra/ Kafka/ Big data   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

First I was called for Telephonic interview which basically comprised of Technical questions related to previous project experience. It went for about 45 minutes. Interviewer was satisfied with my detailed answering and I was selected for next round which was F2F interview with Technical Manager. After clearing this round I got call from HR within couple of days regarding my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project and about your roles and responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic Interview conducted .Overall good technical interview and skill testing.specific to their project requirement.your job expectations and future growth perspective. why to hire you for the position .Hr discussion for salary negotiation where they try to get you at very cheap pay .

Interview Questions

• whats is your job expectations?
      how you see your future growth in organisation
       why to hire you for the position   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Simple client interview. Questions were mostly on basic java, struts, hibernate and oracle. Then questions were based on the interests, past experience, why this company, role etc Only one round of technical interview and then received offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call from consultancy and scheduled on Saturday electronic city Bangalore. Properly arranged by HCL HR. They collected CV and told us to wait and then they called for first round which was telephonic in their office. They was looking for functional consultant but while interviewing, interviewer was also looking for technical script knowledge.

Interview Questions

• i was interviewed for sales and distribution. Questions are sales and purchase order types, sales order processing steps, item types, detail about generic item type, Cycle for projects, why backflusing for certain items in BOM.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through consultancy. First interview was taken F2F (technical) and then 1 technical round on phone.

I received offer after long time. it took almost a month to release an offer later.

Interview Questions

• How to create multi select input box in angular and how the data saving should be at backend as well as front end side   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2016.

Interview

Had 2 technical rounds followed by 1 hr round for .net profile
    Noida. Cleared all rounds but still no offer. Waiting since 2 months. Really frustrating and hr is not replying

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview scheduled at nearest local office by verfying the personla Identification. Mutiple rounds of technical evaluation and then manger interview. finaly HR discussion for salary.
    Complete process was a thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why you have left previous organization and choosing HCL as a next venture.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Quite detailed technical discussion, Questions from root basic. can rate it as good interview
    4 rounds of interview, Technical, technical, manager HR discussion. Manager round expects attitude behavior. HR round was smooth.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Normal with HR round and technical and etc
    Location based interview at noida

HR round - ok.. presentation communication etc.

Interview Questions

• Normal with HR round and technical and etc

HR round - ok.. presentation communication etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Silly.. you need to ask more :-)