HCL Technologies Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.5

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Boulder, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an unscheduled call a few days later. I missed the call, but was able to schedule one over email. I then went through 2 interviews, a culture fit/salary requirement email and a technical one.

Overall, I found both interviewers to be rude. My technical interviewer was extremely rude and also doesn't understand machine learning. I was constantly interrupted and my answers (such as "I don't know how much I want to make, I need to find out more about the job/team/benefits etc." after talking for 5 minutes were fully ignored and the question just repeated.

Interview Questions

• How does machine learning work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

All students were given a Case study one day before and asked to prepare PPT. It was 1-1 presentation. Questions were asked during presentation. So simulataneously Technical round was happened and finally HR round. Offer letter was given after 3 months.

Interview Questions

• At what stage you will use Random Forest?   1 Answer