HCL Technologies Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

First step of the process was a phone interview. Next there was a quick phone call with a hiring manager through HCL. Finally a skype interview was scheduled with the same HCL hiring manager to discuss position and necessary actions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied on-line and they called me for an interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked about how to reverse a string using pointers   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus interview, had basic coding challenge along with Aptitude. The next day had HR. The HR round went well and was placed but however the joining date came 1 year from the day I was placed. Lots of mess in placing university students.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

2 calls and each round is around 45 mins and they ask you about current experience and also ask about your future requirements. Concentrate on sticking to basics of network and it should be easy to crack

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Amritsar (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I can work with honesty and do for the better impression to the others.
    I will also to do the better impression to get any oppurtunity...

Interview Questions

• What you have the knowledge for this opportunity ? and what would you aspect for doing the best ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing else !

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2012.

Interview

the process was a bit long and robust.it had 5 rounds.english written,english proficiency(speaking skills),technical,hr and a AMCAT online test....the first round was of 15 mins. a eng paper which had around 20 questions.all were fill in the blanks type.the cutoff was around 11 out of 20.next was the communication round which was basically based on how fluent are u with words and how good is ur accent.after this round there was a technical round.i was from EC branch and so was asked questions basically from DCN and networking,a lil bit from FED as well.the HR round was also good .we were a group of 5 students and there were 2 HR ....but the interview was lyk 2 on 1.after this all 4 rounds we had a online AMCAT test which was ok (not upto CAT standards).had 3 sections and if u had done a lil bit of preparation u can easily crack it.the result came after 5 days and by god's grace i had made it.:-)

Interview Questions

• what was the name of your childhood girlfriend???   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations....the package was fixed.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

hiring process is simple but unable to understand the procedure of them.

Interview Questions

• difference Between LL & ISDN   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation took place