HCL Technologies Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a campus interview, in which we only had a HR round because of our marks.
As HCL is a mass recruiter, so it just picked up people who were above average.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join HCL and don't you have any problem with bond of 18 months.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Fresher Interview

Interview

There will be a Written examination at first followed by a Technical Interview. Most of the people get screened out at the first round itself. Be very confident in the interviews. And then if you are clearing these two, you'll be taken for a HR interview.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It is very easy to clear hcl interview for fresher's. All you need is to prepare apps very well and other than that everything will be easy to get through

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

A healthy group discussion followed by two round of interviews where the technical and HR related questions were asked. The interviews were taken by technical experts. The questions asked in the interview process were of every level.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ernakulam (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First round was GD wherein it was like a groud interview where each one of us were asked to speak on a topic, basically to check communication skills-followed by Aptitude test, followed by Technical interview and lastly HR round

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

three rounds of interview
    written
    technical
    HR
    written was general aptitude English questions
    since i am from EEE background they did not ask me more technical stuff
    after clearing the technical round HR round was done as any other HR round

Interview Questions

• transformer principle
      how much i know about java   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

Average .It took a whole day for a 15 mins of Interview. so much delay in process.written round previously done then one technical followed by HR round.Amcat level question in Written and be prepare with fundamental question.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Actually I have attend this interview as a fresher while I was studying my engineering. Really it was very nice and motivated much to join in this company. The interview was more like technical and it gone very well. We can clear the HCL interview if you are more stronger in technical and good manner.

Interview Questions

• Not remember exactly but most of the question related to technical for a computer science engineer   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kochi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

quite simple, basic questions of your Graduation and personal details...very less time it took since they had to interview many campus graduates..recruiter were cool and did not make you feel tensed

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It is difficult to clear aptitude test. 1st round is aptitude 4 section, 2nd round is telephonic round , 3rd round hr cm technical & communication round.

Interview Questions

• ISO model
      Oops concept
      String
      Arrays
      Transformers types   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hr round Its basic questions they will ask. Depends upon there branch questions. And area of interested mentioned in resume.