HCL Technologies IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies IT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the recruitment through online and the reply came in few days. The process consists of five rounds- 1. Written, 2.HR Screening , 3. Ascent round , 4. Technical Interview and 5. HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me something about yourself?
    Q. Why HCL?
    Q. Qualities that you have.
    Q. What according to you is an Ideal organisation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First there was aptitude,then came the VnA round and lastly it was a technical round where they asked lot of questions on AD and networking and since i was pursuing CCNA at that time so even asked questions on networking.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2011.

Interview

HR represenatative gave a brief description of job requirements over phone and we agreed on a salary. After couple of days HR rep called back and wanted to reduce salary, which we agreed. I had 1st phone screen, next day I called HR rep to find out the status and HR rep was not aware that interview had happened. After few days HR rep again wanted to reduce salary, which we agreed again. I had another phone screen and these interviewers were not aware that I had already been phone screened. After couple of days I had a personal interview with client Manager and from his expectations I understood my responsibilities are not as communicated by HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Inspite of informing the HR rep about my skills they wanted to ask questions about the skill I don't have, in both phone screens.   1 Answer

I was expected to take a very higher level team managerial role and not the team member role the HR rep informed me about. They made me believe I am required for a lower level and also kept on reducing salary offer. They did not agree to renegotiate salary offer for this higher position insisting that they communicated about the actual requirement and hence I refused to accept this offer. Inspite of asking them to send me the job requirements in writing from the beginning they did not and all conversion including salary negotiation happened only on phone. Insist on geting job requirement and any other important details in writing.