HCL Technologies Member, Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in India, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

Step 1 : Get call letter from employer / Agency to attend F2F interview … … … …
Step 2 : Totally 3 round of interview will be conducted including HR round … … ... …
Step 3 : If cleared all three, then you are selected… … … …

Interview Questions

• What did you noticed in your waiting time and which made you interesting   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

i remember of three to four rounds in selection, it begun with HR screening& scheduling ,Technical round 1 and Technical round 2,HR negotiation.
    Interview happened around Nov 2010 -i don't see this option in your website for the question "when was the interview?"

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about your self
      2.explain Test methodologies
      3.defect life cycle
      so on..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was hired as part of campus recruiting. There were 3 rounds. First was aptitude test. Second was technical. Third and last was HR round which was just a formality.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Three rounds
    1) Two of them are technical
    2) Last round is obviously HR

First round is telephonic. I have applied for openstack developer. mostly they asked about openstack, networking concepts, python, linux concepts.

Second round they asked about openstack components like neutron, cinder, nova.

Third round is HR asked about normal stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for Python coding skills. Its just a 20 minutes interview and the interviewer is ready to hire me into her team as I answered most of the questions correctly. On the same day there were 200+ applicants interviewed on JAVA who where asked to wait for the whole day for their turn.For Java there were two rounds but for python it is just a one-on-one round and they gave the offer.

Interview Questions

• All Basic python concepts, OOPS and Multithreading concepts.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical and HR round. Get offer in 2 weeks. Asking about micrcontroller, protocols and some basic C programs, Technical and HR round. Get offer in 2 weeks. Asking about micrcontroller, protocols and some basic C programs

Interview Questions

• C, Protocol, Data structures   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

on campus

Interview Questions

• no Questions, interview happened for just 2 mins for a namesake   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was done entirly on core java basics , I attended HCL interview when I had 1 year of Experience.It took 45 min to complete interview.Only one technical round was there and next is HR round and offer letter is released in 3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a process that lasted for just few hours, may be for 2 hours.
    Interview was mostly technical, followed by a second panel interview which was general.
    Then had a final round with HR which was kind of an offer confirmation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview type was a campus recruitment for Auto DU (Mechanical) with two round. Technical aptitude with GATE pattern followed by technical one on one interview. results of selection announced on same day.
    Offer released after one year while i finished 4th year engineering.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with HCL?
      Are you okay relocating   Answer Question