HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017
1,991 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was three step process first was with hr face to face round second was telephonic round and last round was with senior hr face to face if you clear all the rounds they select on the spot

Interview Questions

• i was asked about myself and then i was asked to read out a list of words and in the telephonic they asked me questions related to me like my hobbies .   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First I had called for the aptitude test, after qualifying this test I had to go with technical and HR round which was taken together. Really this was a fantastic experience.

TL Interview

Interview

round 1 telephonic, round 2 face to face then round 3 HR.round 1 telephonic, round 2 face to face then round 3 HR.round 1 telephonic, round 2 face to face then round 3 HR.round 1 telephonic, round 2 face to face then round 3 HR

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Two round of Skype interview by the engineers. One round of interview by the Architect. One round of interview by the Manager. They do drug screening also. The offer was made aaround 1 week from the time of 1st round of interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding question from Hakerrank on Scala
      2. Questions on Scala/ Spark/ Cassandra/ Kafka/ Big data   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview most questions on resume. Some easy technical questions. 3 rounds of interview. 1st HR then two technical rounds. All very about resume it was easy. Prepare basics well and good communication skills

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

it's easy no aptitude. completely based on communication +

4 rounds in total. The First round will be initial screening send will be a face to face hr third will the team lead fourth round face to face manager.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written/Online and Personal interview (tech round). post which the HR discussions will happen. Salary negotiations are based on your Tech interview ratings, therefore make sure to impress the Interviewer.
    Once this is done you should get the offer in about 30 days . HCL generally takes time

Interview Questions

• Relevant to your technology and experience   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Took voice and accent test, there they will give you a random topic and you have to speak for atleast 2 mins.They will simply jugde on ur communication skills after that you will get a telephonic round simple questions on networking will be asked.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Panipat (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview is easy, campus pool is a great opportunity for freshers
    5 rounds were there
    1. Written test including English test which is very basic
     2. HR screening
    3. one topic to speak on
    4. Technical round
    5. Hr round a very basic one

Interview Questions

• Prepare for networking and basics of programming, be confident.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Vellore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a campus placement. It was very organised. Written aptitude followed by personal interview. There were two sets of paper for electronics and VLSI domain. IT people had all together different placement.