HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Apply through online. Got call from HR. NO face to face. They were very particular about your pay. you will be selected if you ask for less though you have no skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

two rounds of technical interview which will be scheduled by a technical team and then the manager. final round will be HR for negotiating the salary and roles

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be easy. more on collections and data structures.   Answer Question

pay was less

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are 2 technical Interviews and One Manager Interview followed by HR
    Technical interview was about C and C++ concepts and Linux Operating System internals
    And few C and C++ programs related to dynamic memory allocation and searching and sorting

Interview Questions

• Memory management and info related to core dump   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Face to Face interview, followed by Telephonic round and HR round is very Normal. In techinical round Most of the questions were on system verilog and UVM . They have asked some questions on the previous projects also.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were on system verilog and UVM . They have asked some questions on the previous projects also.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was Good , Lengthy and time consuming . But finally I cleared my interview and got my offer. It was happy day for me. The hiring process took at least 20 days.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2015.

Interview

Two technical rounds in Java and cloud.
    One was telephonic and another was F2F.
    They checked mostly on Java basics and cloud basics.
    They interviewer asked me yo write few programs.
    Last was HR round on the same day. I filled forms and attended the HR round. They didn't provide the salary that I asked for. Offer letter came 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java question. They asked me to write Java coding for sorting and getting date from databasem   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The interview process is similar to any other service company and you can expect the result as soon as the interview process is over. Interview is usually taken by the employee whose band is above the level for which recruitment is done. Sometimes the interview is taken by 3 people but its often by 2 persons and not more than that for band 1 and 2.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

3 rounds 1.written 2.technical 3. managerial.last wasHR discussion All were easy and to the point.One with basic knowledge can easily crack the interview. No need to worry about things... It would be smooth and easy

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1. First i passed the objective technical test. You must be carefully provide answer.
    2. Passed the first technical round. where they asked the basic technical questions
    3. Passed the second technical round. which they asked the more difficult technical question and my previous work experience

Interview Questions

• I did not got such unexpected question. i was aware about that questions that they asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Normal C and data structure questions
    follow crack the c interview questions.

2 rounds of interview
    1 technical and one manager

In technical qns on operators and linked list
    Manager round complete project and qns on data structure again link list, some common interview qns