HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Apply through online. Got call from HR. NO face to face. They were very particular about your pay. you will be selected if you ask for less though you have no skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

two rounds of technical interview which will be scheduled by a technical team and then the manager. final round will be HR for negotiating the salary and roles

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be easy. more on collections and data structures.   Answer Question

pay was less

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Joined as a fresher. Interview was average difficulty. Simple questions in C were asked.
    After the technical round HR round was there. Before to technical round written test and group discussions were there.Overall interview process was simple.

Interview Questions

• How manage the address in C   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Had IKMS test and then the regular, simple and easy interview with expected questions. Basic tech ques were asked. And then basic programming questions. Then in the next round a bit more complex logical programming questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• A few number of machine codes and a few passwords are available. Not every passwords match with the machines. A few passwords are incompatible. And a few machine's passwords are not available in the given set of passwords. Write a program to find the machine-password pair.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I have attended interview for JavaScript Developer position in Electronic city HCL Surya Saphire Office. Whole process took 2 weeks. 1st round F2F and 2nd Round Telephonic, followed by HR round.

First Round is bit tough, 2nd round concentrating on basics of js and oojs.

Interview Questions

• Promises in javascript,
      OOJS,
      Prototypical inheritance,
      Object Creation,
      Closure,
      Array operations,
      Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Java- Senior Developer, Two technical rounds, 1 managerial round and Hr, if you know core java with any framework would help you, learn build tech also, any ide , basic network & storage required ( but not for interview )

Interview Questions

• XML parsing, 5 logical questions, core java , serialization , data structures   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There are easy process of interview. They going to make interview easy, comfortable and supportive. Hrs will give proper information about the process. They will take three rounds of interview. Most of the time they will conduct interview on the single day. So no need of waiting more on the result.

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

Total of 3 rounds, Technical, Managerial and HR(Telephonic). For the post of c++ developer for Chennai location. Interview done in bangalore.
    Technical Round
    Write a program to delete a node in doubly linked list.
    Design patterns u know?
    Dynamic cast? Output of few programs he had?
    Program to insert an unsorted array elements into sorted array?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate and get t better package. These HR will simply reduce ur required package. But on what u need. They will come down.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds. First was written. Next two were face to face technical rounds. Then there was HR round. Then confirmed my joining date and sent me salary break up but never gave the offer. Even after continuous follow ups

Interview Questions

• They asked all questions related to .NET and database   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of Technical Interviews - One with the Team Lead, followed by another with the Senior Manager. The questions were more scenario driven (Given a situation, what is the optimal solution you'll provide ?). Once you clear the Technical Interviews, you'll have a HR Round. My whole interview took 3.5 Hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Core Java (File Handling, Threads, Collections), Spring (IOC, MVC), JSP, Servlets, etc.   Answer Question