HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They called us at 11 AM but the first round which is GD actually happened at 5 PM. We were waiting for the results and they came and called all of us. So the GD was not at all considered. Then the next interview was around 7 PM and the final interview was around 8.30 PM. Lots of miscommunication but the good thing is, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why were your marks consistently coming down along from your 10th to final degree   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Then two technical interview rounds were there. After that the final round was of HR. Then we got the result ts in one week. The GD round consist of group discussion on some trending topic of that time and in technical round interviewer asked more question related to my studies.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds:
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Technical round: Quesetions on the specialization subjects
    3. HR Round

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

- Shortlisted from GD.
    - 1:1 Discussion with the Finance panel.
    - 1:1 Discussion with HR Panel.

Negotiation

- No Negotiation. I accepted what they are offered.
    - Demand well, they have the ability to compensate well.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring Process includes:
    1. Background Check
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

In interview they tested my domain knowledge and my personality. They tested my personality and my strengths.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 phased process: GD, Technical, HR. Technical for me was easy and quick which might not be true for my peers. HR was tricky though. The technical interview was based on the previous work experience, projects undertaken, researches done etc. For some, there were two technical interviews, one in-person and the other telephonic.

Interview Questions

Because the work profile I was offered was different than what I wanted.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

We were asked to perform a role play. the interviewer called us in groups of three candidates and gave us different roles to perform in a given scenario. Since we were management graduates, the roles we got were mostly inline with our specializations. I was from Marketing Majors and hence got a sales role to play.

Interview Questions

• I had to sell a packaged bottle of water as a service to the MD of a PSU   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Interview

The interview happened in three parts, first was the general discussion, since the interview was a campus walk in all candidates with similar educational background were asked to debate and come up with a summary conclusion this was then followed by a subject mater interview, taken by the technical representatives and the last was the HR round with the head recruiter confirming your expectations and the regular FAQ.

Interview Questions

• Basic Family background, Educational background, takeaways from internships and project, key initiatives implemented and their outcomes, future company expectation   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There were 5 rounds, with each round being an elimination round. First round was English communication test, then Group Discussion and then 2 rounds of Technical and Personal interview and followed by HR round.