HCL Technologies Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

3.2

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

They called us at 11 AM but the first round which is GD actually happened at 5 PM. We were waiting for the results and they came and called all of us. So the GD was not at all considered. Then the next interview was around 7 PM and the final interview was around 8.30 PM. Lots of miscommunication but the good thing is, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why were your marks consistently coming down along from your 10th to final degree   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Then two technical interview rounds were there. After that the final round was of HR. Then we got the result ts in one week. The GD round consist of group discussion on some trending topic of that time and in technical round interviewer asked more question related to my studies.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds:
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Technical round: Quesetions on the specialization subjects
    3. HR Round

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

- Shortlisted from GD.
    - 1:1 Discussion with the Finance panel.
    - 1:1 Discussion with HR Panel.

Negotiation

- No Negotiation. I accepted what they are offered.
    - Demand well, they have the ability to compensate well.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring Process includes:
    1. Background Check
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

In interview they tested my domain knowledge and my personality. They tested my personality and my strengths.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was Campus recruitment.
    First round was a two question programming test.
    Second was the Technical Interview.
    Followed by another technical interview.

questions asked were general for a thorough computer science student.

Then HR interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a round of phone interview. Then in person technical ability and then followed by HR round. The process was structured and the interviewer was friendly. Advice is to be calm and relaxed. Wear proper formals and give short and crisp answers

Interview Questions

• About myself and why do I want to work with HCL   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 phased process: GD, Technical, HR. Technical for me was easy and quick which might not be true for my peers. HR was tricky though. The technical interview was based on the previous work experience, projects undertaken, researches done etc. For some, there were two technical interviews, one in-person and the other telephonic.

Interview Questions

Because the work profile I was offered was different than what I wanted.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

We were asked to perform a role play. the interviewer called us in groups of three candidates and gave us different roles to perform in a given scenario. Since we were management graduates, the roles we got were mostly inline with our specializations. I was from Marketing Majors and hence got a sales role to play.

Interview Questions

• I had to sell a packaged bottle of water as a service to the MD of a PSU   1 Answer