HCL Technologies Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.2

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Camus placement was done in the University. we had the written round initially followed by the technical round and last was the HR Round. out of 160+ candidates only 16 of them got through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was thorough, detail oriented and to the point technical questions.I love the way they have structured the interview questions.You should be flexible enough in terms of working with offshore team (India) in their overlap time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the IEC standards that you were complying to the products that you were working.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

two rounds of technical discussions and one HR round, interview was good they asked what you mention in your profile

Interview Questions

• asked about the typical situation faced in the previous project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

strong technical skill required

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Face to Face - 2 rounds.

First round with a Team leader - General technical questions related to previous work experience and mechanical basics. On clearing it, was called for the next round.
    Second round with a panel of two managers - Questions were more detailed analyzing the candidate's skills reuired for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the common plastic material used?
      What are the defects in plastics?
      How will you do FMEA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

All you need to do is speak fluent English and next thing you know is you have a job with a marginally better salary than your collage Janitor

Interview Questions

• Some technical question about NPN and PNP diode.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I still regret!

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a one day process, interview was conducted at Surya sapphire, electronic city, Bangalore.
    There was two rounds of interview, both were technical.
    Questions were on previous years experience,
    why do you want to join us?
    Why do you think you are suitable for this job, etc

Interview Questions

• Explain what is GD & T?
      Tell me about the product that you say you have been working on.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mysore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Good, Core Java questions asked, Data structure and Multi threading are important topics. Through knowledge of core java. Question related to project and how it is applicable in project. Little bit design pattern and web-technologies.

Interview Questions

• How polymorphism is used in your project.
      Questions based on the resume you have prepared.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was three round interview. first technical round, basic C, C++ questions and data structure, algorithms questions are asked. second level was managerial interview. Few programming questions with attitude questions were asked in 2nd round. next hr discussion and finshed

Interview Questions

• Linked list, trees, doubly linked list addition program, basic c programs, C++ class, inheritance, write program to insert in double linked list, string handling questions,   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

1. F2F on OOPS , Contructor,
    2. Struct vs class
    3. MFS programs
    4. String reverse program
    5. Template program
    6. HR and Salary Discussion
    7. F2F is been bit difficult where interviewer digged more on OOPS basic concepts