HCL Technologies Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

301 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

TechnicalAssociate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were four rounds.
    1: english test
    there were simple grammar questions. The forms of the verbs have to be filled in the blanks.
    2:GD
    they were asking simple questions from the CV and picking from the CV they were asking for the explanation.
    3:Accent testing
    I was rejected in this round.
    4:HR round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Pathetic experience. They wasted so many weekends for me. They schedule your interview on weekends and they at last minute will say it got postponed to Monday. Advise to all, please don't waste your weekends for this company.
    The questions they asked on the phone were pretty straightforward and easy. I gave all the answers but still after wasting my 1 months or so they said the response is not positive.
    They won't even given you a response in case they don't like you, the lady HR should have some curtsy to give a response to the person who is giving their interview for last 1 month.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

First round for written
    Second for verbal
    Third for HR, after salary discussion and policies discussion they send a mail , for documentation and bgv proceed and send a date for joining us

Interview Questions

• What is required for a e-commerce web   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I gave interview @noida sector 60. I had been waiting for 3 hours and interviewer ask me one question. I applied for java he asked me from jquerry. I couldn't answer he rejected me. With my all due respect i want to ask "Dear Sir, if you do not hire a person on single question then please do not reject a person asking only one question".

Interview Questions

• How would you add
      <div id="1">
      hello
      </div>
      in jquerry.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Nice and well composed. There will be first round of telephonic conversation followed by face to face interview which may take one or two rounds. If through then there will be final HR round

Interview Questions

• What is your typical day to day activities?
      How you can resolve the conflicts in your team?   Answer Question

Tibco Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I`ve faced 2 technical rounds & 1 HR round.
    All the rounds have been cleared & package discussion has already been completed.
    After that I`ve waited around 40-45 days & there were no updates even after so many folloup mails from my end. Just now, I`ve got a reply from HR end saying that this position has been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to administration, deployment & configuration.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First one was with the tech lead as I was having a project specific hiring and the second one was with the project manager of the same project.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of javascript, jQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Angular   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Written test (Optional)
    2 technical rounds

1 HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Avg.

HCL 126 Noida Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Mostly in HCL they took two technical and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is OOPS.
      2. What is abstraction & encapsulation
      8. What is delegate and any problem in delegate
      9. What is Action and Predicate   Answer Question

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was well organised and conducted. Although I went for Walk-in, and there were many candidates the whole process was well managed. The Interviewers were co-ordial in their approach. However, the feedback of the interview were not informed on time. I was almost given an offer, but negotiations were going on for the compensation. However I was not contacted again,even if the response was negative, they should have informed.