HCL Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2016

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, just asked on experience. Also, asked some basic technical questions on SQL, .NET and PM. Person has to focus on communication skills. Easy, just asked on experience. Also, asked some basic technical questions on SQL, .NET and PM. Person has to focus on communication skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It will be 2 to 5 round interview based on urgency and the requirements. Process will start from HR level and tech interview and senior level followed by final HR round for negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Technical Round 1
    Technical Round 2
    Management Level
    HR
    Offer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

campus intervirw
    1. Technical
    HR

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Hired based on employee referral. There was no technical interview. All the time HR was discussing only about salary and joining date. They went back and forth on salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have everything in written email from HR. They do not stick to their word.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was not much technical. More process oriented and situation questions. Questions were mainly from the resume, about the past work done. The process is streamlined. The HR round was also easy. They basically try to verify your background.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

gd followed by tech interview then hr interview, they dont go into too much details of the technicalities. but wen they come for hiring in the campus make sure u listen to their pre placement talks so that you can answer questions that will follow

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Call from HR for telephonic round, continues with face to face technical round , then telephonic 2 round and then HR . Final call is for salary negotiation. Then Offer whole process took more than 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Project management past responsibilities and experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

The initial contact was by an HR person from their Chennai office. The requirements were communicated and I was called for the face to face. The process began late as no HR person was available. I had to call the HR on phone to ask about the status. There were other candidates waiting for the face to face as well. I was very disappointed with the interviewer as he hardly understood my work or my profile and seemed less experienced. I realised half way that I couldn't survive the place or people and left.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

3 step interview process
    1 HR discussion

Usually they won't able to match the current salary package.

Usually they won't able to match the current salary package