HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

common previous job experience questions, and only asked one easy programming question, lasts for like 30 minutes. and then HR talked to me about 10 minutes about the benefits, I have like 1 day to decide

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Very good interview process. Through and detailed interview. Details about the previous work were asked in detail. The managers were very nice and they listened very carefully my each answer in detail. Overall it was a really nice experience and I the company is one of the best companies in there domain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

They don't care about the time and the process is very pathetic and slow. After waiting for 2 hrs they come and tell to give the test. If you want to have a test, then what was the sense of keeping the candidates for 2 hrs.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Good interview process with technical round with focus on strong technical skill and also management round with more project orientation.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is grilling   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process consist of 3 technical rounds and then HR round.
    First technical was face to face , very basic questions have been asked and it's not big deal to clear.
    Second technical, was telephonic within their premises. It was more detailed one.
    Later on they told me I'll be getting a client call for last technical round.
    After clearing client round, there is HR round.
    Even after clearing all rounds of my interview, I've not get my offer letter. I've followed-up with HR till almost a month but nothing helped.

Interview Questions

• Question were related to my skill set only. No any unexpected question.   1 Answer
    • Question were related to my skill set only. No any unexpected question.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied the interview through online.

After one week they called for week end drive.
    First online test, aptitude test java script and jQuery basics
    it went 2 hours.
    second round will be formal and technical discussion with the manager

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a walkin interview with two technical rounds and the final one is HR.
    But the panel I would say was below technical average specially one girl was there in a panel.
    She didnt know about new framework and whats going on in the market and what people should ask to get the right employee in there organisation.
    After asking 2 3 silly questions she has rejected me whose answer only she might be knowing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interviewing just to show that they are present, never wanted to hire anyone. Ate up whole day of 100+ candidates present there and haven't selected progressed after round 2 even with a single one.

Not at all candidate friendly environment, canteen was closed, they didn't had extra pens or proper lighting, not allowed to take bags, think that people coming for interview are idiot and will wait life long for a stupid round of written paper/verbal discussion.

Interview Questions

• Write program to remove 0's from array.
      Literally IDIOTIC question and they asked many 4+ experienced ones to leave based on the solution of this.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Went for UI developer opening. It was a drive. First one technical on JavaScript & CSS. Clearing that was moved to next level technical for Angular JS. Cleared both. Then telephonic technical round with client. In HR round they kept a twist.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on what technology you mentioned in your resume.
      Angular JS:
      Services
      Custom Directive
      Factory
      Comiple & link   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

HCL Hiring for 3.5 Years to 5 Years Experience Folks in Chennai. Two rounds of Technical and One round of HR. Interview were done on Various Technologies.
    I went in for PL/SQL Role, got selected but rejected due to poor salary.

Interview Questions

• Performance Tuning, Basic SQL. More on PL/SQL, Different hints and some scenario based also were asked.   1 Answer