HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions

2.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Diego, CA).

Interview

If customer selects then you are done.

Interview Questions

• It all depends of the customer...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

you need to wait for more than 8 hours to get the first f2f round. 2 technical round, one managerial round. be ready to write the programs. if you have more experience learn how to design the complex problem. we need patient to sit in the chair for more than 6 hours

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

HR called and arranged for telphone interview for technial specification, technical quy asked some basic question of java, spring, web sevices, hardly 4 questions, then hr arranged for a f to f interview ie and it was on what i did in last project, and about myself, and they breifed about project requirement , and finall round was salary package and notice periods

Interview Questions

• simple technical questions, what you did on last projects.. and if the requirement specification matches with the past works and technical skills, they wont have much technical rounds, just how comfortable will u be with the working hours, and they will be breifing on project roles and check how comforatable, otherwise if are new to the project skills they will how adaptable you are, the questions will be based on internet inteview questions.. and depends on the interviewer.   1 Answer

execellent company to work, but make sure the project timing and distance is flexible if you dont have salary has a constriant

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in at Bangalore, Its a huge crowd as usual. As I applied for Automation Testing, the interview is on completely Java and Selenium. The interviewer was not i hurry to complete the round, seems he is in good mood of firing questions a lot. I am comfortably able to ans the questions and he is quite OK with my answers after this Manager round follows. Manager round is also went much on to technical and asked to write programs with some selenium questions.

Interview Questions

• JAVA hash maps, hash sets, vectors, selenium data providers   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process starts with telephonic screening and then two direct technical rounds. In technical round, we have practical test, written test and general technical discussion. Finally HR discussion and then offer released.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

One telephonic, Two technical and one HR
    --> Telephonic from noida
    --> First round about technical and C programming
    --> Second round Technical
    --> Conducted Client round
    --> About offer and work details

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

went well, had two rounds of technical interview and a hr interview. So totally 3 rounds of interview.
    out of first two rounds of technical interview, the first round in which there were 2 people interviewed me. They asked most of the concepts of image processing algorithm development starting from basic image operation till image classification algorithms and in programming the have asked more questions to test my real time experience. The second round was also a technical round which went well.
    and in HR round I need to negotiate about my compensation and other benefits.

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Some consultant called me and arranged for an interview. And i was surprised to find that it was only a name sake arrangement. HCL has planned a walk-in and I had to wait for atleast 1 hr to get my turn.

Interview questions were easy. They needed a lot of people. So not picky.

Interview Questions

• A few domain based questions.
      Mostly programming. like code to display + in a particular design, code to manipulate pointers ... etc ..
      My interviewer was observing the syntax and not the approach.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in. Ask some question on current project. Some C link list and bitwise operator related question. Overall interview was easy. After one tech round HR round.

Interview Questions

• Describe Current project. Some question on link list and data structure.   Answer Question