HCL Technologies Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted through KTek resources. Interviewed for the Addecco project. Very unorganized. Assement test very outdated. Came for interview Monday nobody showed up and had to reschedule for the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Interview

First, there was a phone interview, then they called in for a written test followed by an interview with the manager.

The interviews were fairly easy. Usual questions, however the written test was extremely difficult. Useless questions people can't know on top of the head

The salary offered was too less. Wasn't even negotiating

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Person to person interview with the program manager. Was interviewed with 5 basic technical questions, 4 troubleshooting questions and 1 network question. After the interview, I was told that I will know if I am selected. The program manager wished me good luck. It is a pleasant interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews from different teams. Interviews were for entry-level positions. Also took an EXTREMELY outdated hardware/software test via computer. Briefed by HR. Filled out registration for benefits/W2 same day. I was referred by an outside company that was not scheduled to provide candidates. Luckily, they allowed me to interview anyway.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The interviewer looked over my resume and asked a few questions and that was it. The interview was not in-dept or very technical. Basic IT knowledge is all you need to be able to land a job with HCL. If you are presentable and have a good attitude you should not have a problem with securing a job with HCL. HCL is always hiring due to multiple contacts and high attrition.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was basic for starting point into IT but for some projects you definitely need some IT experience. Do not come in expecting to get a job just because you have some certifications or went to school for IT. Experience is key.

Interview Questions

• How do you pull up the host name of a machine   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the HCL website and I was called like 3 days later and was told to come in for testing and an interview that next Monday. A day after I had took the test and had an interview I was hired. I was supposed to stat work a month before I really did, the date kept getting pushed back.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring process contains 5 rounds which are easy to crack.The first round is basic grammar written test and the next is telephonic round to check communication .The third round is online Technical test which is about networking concepts ,ms excel etc if you score above 25 out of 50 you will directly moved ti hr round if not one more face to face technical interview

Interview Questions

• There was a 3 months gap from my previous to this and they asked me what you have done in that gap to get a better job   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

One day process
    Three rounds of interview
    Voice & Accent
    Technical round
    Oops round
    Hr discussion
    After that the Background check started and it took a long time, everytime they asked for new document and they asked at any point of time, this was time consuming rest was fine.

Interview Questions

• Basic networking and desktop questions   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1 Basic Voice & Accent and Introduction
    2 Written Test on Technical Knowledge
    3 Ops Round if scored less in Written Test
    4 HR Negotiation Round (Which is quite worthless)
    5 FARE WELL, First day of reporting office