HCL Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Newark, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone calls and Skype. I got several phones and discussions with several people from the company. And set up phone and Skype interview. I found the interview wasn't so hard. It looked like they were looking to hire many people as possible not the quality and real willing of the candid.

Interview Questions

• Brief questions about software life cycle and also programming skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was an interview conducted on-campus for Java developer position. There ware 2 rounds.

The first one was a one to one HR interview. Just the usual questions.

The second round was group interview. The interviewer tested many areas, which included knowledge in the subjects, performance in a team/group, general knowledge and interests in extra-curricula.

I gave the interview about two years ago. So I don't remember the questions asked. But both rounds were easy. The interviewers were very nice and made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about extra-curricular interests and general knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview done by someone who didn't know what I would be assigned to so it was very general. Overall It was fine I think it would have been better if they had known the group I would be with ahead of time and had someone from their interview me but maybe this was not possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bothell, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview on Java and 1 phone interview on Pl/SQL , I thought I did the Java interview better than the Pl/SQL one , but i was told by thm as feedback later tat the person who did the PlL/SQL interview said I did good while the person who did the Java interview said I was average. Finally they gave the feedback that they were looking for a person who is much more strong in Pl/SQL, which was shocking to me.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Average interview process. Applied online and received email from a recruiter about an interview. A week later I had an onsite interview with an engineer and a manager. Questions about my resume were asked.

Interview Questions

• Basic Javascript/OOP questions. Algorithmic questions and questions about arrays and two sum.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed for Java developer contract position for WA location. There were lots of techinical questions around the resume and about design patterns. More like a theory examination.

Interview Questions

• MVC, Design patterns (singleton), Hibernate foreign key   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call.After that F2F interview held.They have gone through resume and asked about all the technologies used in current project and what you have done in your current project

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview.First round is technical and second round is hr discussion.Technical inerview they will ask about c,c++ and core java programming skills,they will told you to solve the logic of the program and some puzzle tests will be there.If you have knowledge on Java or .NET any one you should be good on any one skill.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Sunday there was an interview conducted by hcl for c#.net. The first round was technical test which had 30 Qs, pretty easy. Then 2nd round was f2f technical. The panel asked to write code with proper syntax on paper. Logic and concept was not important for them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Good and little bit tough,it completely depends on the panel.,The Panel will have at least 1-2 people and may question technology with domain,Once the interview is done , HR round will be there