HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.8

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockford, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

2 Phone interview and 1 Skype interview. Mostly technical rounds. When it comes to Skype means you are almost finalized and you will get the offer. There isn't any room for negotiation.
But ask for the match with market range mostly they will match it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Mostly technical question on programming language C and Python.
    2. some behavioral question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions

• why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockville, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really just a formality. I was formerly an employee of the company that outsourced about 1/3rd of its IT personnel ranging from programmer analysts to systems analysts like myself. HCL took over the jobs that were outsourced to them.

Negotiation

No negotiation as such they just picked me up at my current salary.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Call from HR then Group Project Manager called me for a face to face interview.Held in an office.It went well friendly manner.Some unrelevent questions were thrown.Carrier path and soft skill set questions were asked.Joining date and expectation from the project.

Interview Questions

• Singelton pattern,Assembly types,Production fix,Leadership skills,SLA,.NET Intermediate,Defect management application uses.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied on job portal. Got a call, and fixed date of interview. Technical Round followed by HR Round. Took around 3-4 hours. Following week got offer letter. Process was smooth. HRs were cooperative.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a walk in and first time I was attending a walk in interview. More than 60 people and only 1 person available for taking interview. Worst interview process HCL is having. I reached office by 9 AM and left by 5 PM after completing 2 rounds. I was told that you have been selected and HR will call for further discussion. Next day i received mail from HR for submitting some documents and after that 3 weeks passed and no update.

Usually they recruit for projects where there will be 1 or 2 vacancies and around 100 people will attend interviews. I simply wasted my whole day.

Dont waste your time guys if it is a walk in interview. They wont even update you whether they are going forward.

The funny part is I again got a call from another HCL HR for another project. I simply said I am not interested.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Can you imagine a waiting period of 7 hours before you get called for your turn..it was thoroughly humiliating for a 8 years experienced to sit like that..... no process followed at all...when asked when will we get our turn ,one of the interviewer said that they were calling candidates by the time they came in....i came by 10 a.m and was called in for interview at 6.30 p.m...........i was asked to come by 10a.m,..its scheduled interview...got 2 reminder calls at 7.30 and 10 to chk if i am in ..But all that is left is my wasted 7 hrs....

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Profile got short listed through consultant and was called for scheduled face to face interview.After face to face interview was completed was called for manager round of interview then had HR interview.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Nothing much just a normal interview process for a senior software engineer. though interview took a long time there is nothing much for complication.Nothing much just a normal interview process for a senior software engineer. though interview took a long time there is nothing much for complication.