HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions

• why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockville, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really just a formality. I was formerly an employee of the company that outsourced about 1/3rd of its IT personnel ranging from programmer analysts to systems analysts like myself. HCL took over the jobs that were outsourced to them.

Negotiation

No negotiation as such they just picked me up at my current salary.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Call from HR then Group Project Manager called me for a face to face interview.Held in an office.It went well friendly manner.Some unrelevent questions were thrown.Carrier path and soft skill set questions were asked.Joining date and expectation from the project.

Interview Questions

• Singelton pattern,Assembly types,Production fix,Leadership skills,SLA,.NET Intermediate,Defect management application uses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

A telephonic interview for a period of 1.30 hrs followed by face to face. It had lot of technical discussion on operating systems, C data structure, application protocols . Protocol include TL1, CLI, Snmp, DHCP. Questions on C++ also were been asked.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First screening process was Telephonic technical interview
    Next round was HR interview
    Finally a call from HR about the offer
    Discussed on Salary and then offer was rolled out via email
    Joining date was discussed before offer roll out.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds
    1 Manager Round (Telephonic)
    1 HR
    Questions were very logical oriented
    Dressing were also noted in HR
    Had to wait more than 30 mins for each round.The entire process took the whole day.
    Questions were more logical that technical.Still was easy to crack

Interview Questions

• AngularJS,Team Management,Tell about yourself (not related to carreer or academy)   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was quite fine. HR was managing the process quite well with lots of people around appearing for the interviews. There was written test round, followed with technical and managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Cursors, triggers, private procedures, bulk collect, collections etc...   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

i applied through agency which was scheduled for weekend and there were 2 tech rounds and 1 hr .
    took whole day .and got the offer in 2 weeks. .

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Applied through HCL website. Interview was on weekend. It was a walk-in although the HR didn't mention this anywhere in the email. That resulted in a waiting time of close to 3 hours before I got to my interview. Interview difficultly was high.