HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions

• why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockville, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really just a formality. I was formerly an employee of the company that outsourced about 1/3rd of its IT personnel ranging from programmer analysts to systems analysts like myself. HCL took over the jobs that were outsourced to them.

Negotiation

No negotiation as such they just picked me up at my current salary.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Call from HR then Group Project Manager called me for a face to face interview.Held in an office.It went well friendly manner.Some unrelevent questions were thrown.Carrier path and soft skill set questions were asked.Joining date and expectation from the project.

Interview Questions

• Singelton pattern,Assembly types,Production fix,Leadership skills,SLA,.NET Intermediate,Defect management application uses.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Profile got short listed through consultant and was called for scheduled face to face interview.After face to face interview was completed was called for manager round of interview then had HR interview.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Nothing much just a normal interview process for a senior software engineer. though interview took a long time there is nothing much for complication.Nothing much just a normal interview process for a senior software engineer. though interview took a long time there is nothing much for complication.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a scheduled walkin. Had 1 technical round on that day. 2nd Technical was telephonic the next week. HR round the following week.

No Managerial round in my case. I had a friend who attended the same walkin and he had 1 technical and 1 managerial before HR.

After that documents submission via email and uploaded in portal. Offer released within 3 working days after docs upload.

Hard to negotiate. But they did provide decent salary hike.

Best part about recruitment process is their communication. They kept me well informed right from interview invite to offer roll out.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

They had tow rounds of technical rounds, First one was for about 30 mins and then second one was for about 40 minutes, Second round was on core java, core programming, spring,hibernate,rest api.
    Over all a decent one .But only thing was made to wait for 2 hours or so.

Interview Questions

• 1)Explain OOPS
      2)Difference between String Buffer and String Builder
      3)Why String is immutable
      4)Write a programme to retrieve second large number in the list with out using API's
      5)Write a programme to remove duplicate characters from String
      6)Asked to write a programme for pattern
      7)Difference between runnable and callable
      8)How do you inject abstract method using spring
      9)Difference between synchronized block and explict syncronized keyword on a method
      10)what is fail fast and fail sage, give examples
      11)Difference between get and load in hibernate
      12)Write a rest api for upload and download a file
      13)difference between put and post
      Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

A telephonic interview for a period of 1.30 hrs followed by face to face. It had lot of technical discussion on operating systems, C data structure, application protocols . Protocol include TL1, CLI, Snmp, DHCP. Questions on C++ also were been asked.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First screening process was Telephonic technical interview
    Next round was HR interview
    Finally a call from HR about the offer
    Discussed on Salary and then offer was rolled out via email
    Joining date was discussed before offer roll out.