HCL Technologies Technical Support Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Technical Support Officer Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial Screening
VANC
Held In coimbatore HCL CDC
Direct Walk in
from 23-06-2014 to 28-4-2014
only communication is checked
other things are not given importance
first round in speak on your own topic
next is with Voice and accent specialist

Interview Questions

• Are u ok with 9+1 hours of working   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Lengthy but mostly concentrate on vocabulary and English speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions but the process was very slow. Could have been made faster.   Answer Question

Location of job was not comfortable

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Lucknow (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was more of a general communication between the interviewer and everyone else. First it was in a group of 15, then it was moved a one on one conversation. The main purpose of the process was to check fluency and grammatical quality of the spoken english.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, family, interesting things about hometown.   Answer Question

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initially, it wasn't revealed that it's for BPO/Tech Support. So it was surprising that no Technical Questions were asked during the interview. It was a pooled campus placement, where in 700 students across 5 states(4 South states, 1 North) participated.
    (Few candidates were shocked that we travelled all the way from North to South to appear for a BPO/Tech Support interview. We REALLY never knew that it's a BPO/Tech Support opening).

First round was Group Discussion. Topic was a simple one but eliminations were heavy.
    Second was an HR interview, where questions were simple, which required us to think and answer. Eliminations were heavy.
    I cleared both the rounds. Out of 700 candidates, only 10 got through.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about Badminton. (My favorite sport).   1 Answer

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Lucknow (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

1) U need to read a list of words
    2)Then basic questions like your daily schedule, what did u do last weekend kind of gen questions
    3)similar HR round on the phone
    4)basic technical telephonic round about windows and general internet and computers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was a fresher then so didnt have much choice

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

was not that tough . if you can speak good English and have a fair amount of computer / technical knowledge you will not struggle with the interview.
     IQ round, group discussion, offer letter given within few days, pay scale explained. PAN card, bank account e.t.c were offered and helped by the company to open with benefits in the bank.