HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Junior EPS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bhopal (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview i attended was a campus interview. so The interview was pretty dumb downed,so the interview was very simple with general questions asked .But Some questions asked was to check fluently in english

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 stage process - more than I thought was needed, considering they select for interview based on CV initially.
    Initial interview with hiring manager.
    Online psychometric test - more relevant for sales guys than a PM
    Final interview with hiring manager, head of dept and HR

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Actuarial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Romford, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

one numerical test - basic but also includes uniform distribution stuff
    one excel exercise - interesting excercise about with-profits funds
    INTERVIEW: basic questions, why did you choose your uni, why this course
    also: biggest achievement, how do you work in a team (..)

Interview Questions

• explain pi to someone with no maths background / explain standard deviation   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in December 2011.

Interview

hiiiii,
    recently hcl drive conducted in our college.. it consists of 5 rouds like,,,
    1.verbal written
    2.GD/JAM/Personal Interview
    3.Technical HR/General HR
    4.Apptitude Written (finall)

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good