HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.1

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 stage process - more than I thought was needed, considering they select for interview based on CV initially.
    Initial interview with hiring manager.
    Online psychometric test - more relevant for sales guys than a PM
    Final interview with hiring manager, head of dept and HR

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 face to face interviews, one with hiring manager and one with peers

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.

Negotiation

Actuarial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Romford, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

one numerical test - basic but also includes uniform distribution stuff
    one excel exercise - interesting excercise about with-profits funds
    INTERVIEW: basic questions, why did you choose your uni, why this course
    also: biggest achievement, how do you work in a team (..)

Interview Questions

• explain pi to someone with no maths background / explain standard deviation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in July 2010.

Interview

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can we change the policy in GW product   1 Answer
    • Testing techniques   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Trainee Systems Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok