HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.1

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Need to HR policies, guidelines, benefits. Phone and in person interview .

Junior EPS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bhopal (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview i attended was a campus interview. so The interview was pretty dumb downed,so the interview was very simple with general questions asked .But Some questions asked was to check fluently in english

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Not a detailed interview process. Very time critic recruitment process ,

Negotiation

all were good

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in December 2011.

Interview

hiiiii,
    recently hcl drive conducted in our college.. it consists of 5 rouds like,,,
    1.verbal written
    2.GD/JAM/Personal Interview
    3.Technical HR/General HR
    4.Apptitude Written (finall)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

As industry standards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its good

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview

It was a good process and completely fair for me to get a chance to work on the new organisation which it was almost like a dream as it had been a nice company always but dont know about it as it was in a small location but since that time its ok

Trainee Systems Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had a off campus selection.After clearing the written we receive a call for interview.Interview takes a whole day .And in evening we are out with a pleasant smile.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

I had an initial screening over the telephone, to check my communication skills (which is very critical when interacting with the client) and interest towards the job offer.

After 3 days, I got a call again from the company and was asked to appear for an interview on a certain date.

For the interview, I arranged all my relevant documents in place, and did a thorough study of my CV (since that is the crux). You should be able to impress the interviewer with your confidence, domain knowledge as well as your understanding of the industry and the company.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in July 2010.

Interview

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can we change the policy in GW product   1 Answer
    • Testing techniques   1 Answer