HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

3.1

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in July 2010.

Interview

I got referred by one of my friend and then HR called for initial screening and then had technical interview and HR round to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can we change the policy in GW product   1 Answer
    • Testing techniques   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Not a detailed interview process. Very time critic recruitment process ,

Negotiation

all were good

Trainee Systems Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

It was good and they asked about every aspect of my job profile, one on one interview is quite good, however test paper is easy to perform.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Very Simple. I got offer during campus recruitment. There was an aptitude test. then technical round and HR round.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Workforce Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

First stage is to short list your resume. Once your resume is short listed recruitment team schedule your interview as per your availability. In my case it was telephonic as I couldn't travel for face to face. If your first round is clear then for second round they may call for face to face interview to check your personality, communications skills and may check technical too. If you're through then next is salary negotiation.

Negotiation