HCR ManorCare Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCR ManorCare Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at HCR ManorCare

2.1

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (San Antonio, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I walked in and asked to speak to the HR manager. I met him and was sent that minute to interview with the Admissions Director. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I felt about working in a healthcare environment where there were sick people.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process took a short amount of time and was very non threating. I spoke with HR person and then I was interviewed at building and then I was interviewed on the phone by regional director. I was then called and offered job by the HR director. At that time I was asked to go through a background check and a drug test which the HR department arranged for me.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for company?   1 Answer

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare in January 2016.

Interview

Went through several interviews with various people. Admission director, administrator, administrator assistant and manager of market development. Had an initial sit down with the HR director to ask questions and review qualifications. Everyone was very nice, extremely accommodating with scheduling interviews around my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you like board games? What are your career goals? What is an important quality for someone in the role to have? Asked my to prioritize various situations. Asked about how my experience pertained to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Tacoma, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online and was called by the administrator for an in person interview. Interview wasn't bad, it went rather well. Had a group interview with the Administrator, Director of Admissions, and HR.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you saw a co-worker doing something illegal and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Detroit, MI).

Interview

There was one interview with the Marketing Manager. There was a second interview with the Director of Admissions and Administrator.

Interview Questions

• There were not many difficult questions. They are looking for someone who likes sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (West Bloomfield, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was called to come during open interview hours. I was a bit put off by this immediately but the process was very professional and smooth. I interviewed with the HR director who took me directly to the administrator for a same-day follow up interview. The next week, I interviewed again with the regional marketing director. 3 interviews total in about 6 days time... very easy and relaxing process.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with specific situations from past jobs?   Answer Question

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare in August 2011.

Interview

HR Director conducted first interview. She had no idea what the requirements for the position were. She did not have a job description. She asked basic "what would you do?" questions. She checked her cell phone every few minutes during the interview. She texted and laughed out loud many times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult customer. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. I tried and was told I may be able to negotiate after the 90 day probationary period.