HCR ManorCare Admissions Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCR ManorCare Admissions Director Interview Questions

Interviews at HCR ManorCare

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Peoria, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed application on line. Waited a week then called to inquire about interviewing for the position. HR called back and scheduled interview. Interviewed with administrator and HR. Then interviewed with Regional Director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Toledo, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Two interviews total. Facility and corporate level interviews. Very timely on calling you back for second interview.Some others have had group interviews.For the most part pretty basic interview. There were not any questions that you couldn't answer quickly. I feel the process was positive. Everyone should do well on this interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the Regional Sales/Marketing Director and Executive Director. Typical questions for a position like this. Did not hear back from them for over one month. Executive Director called me and asked if I was still interested, I interviewed while living out of city and was moving to new city right as he called me so I did not have a job yet. Was brought in for second interview with same two people, asked me the same questions as the first interview (perhaps if hadn't waited so long to do a second interview they would have remembered my responses and not have had to ask them again..) Was told I would hear back from them and never did. I did tell them I was pregnant, out of respect for the company - I would recommend NOT telling them. The Regional Sales/Marketing person seemed ok with it, asked me questions about it and said congrats - the Executive Director seemed mad that I was.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomeryville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Montgomeryville, PA) in December 2018.

Interview

I got a call from the HR Director to set up an interview with her and the Administrator. About a week later, I got a call to set up a second interview with the Regional Marketing Manager. The interviews were very relaxed. The HR Director called me about 2 weeks later to offer me the position.