HCR ManorCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCR ManorCare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.3

Interview

It was quick and fast didn’t really ask questions they really needed help they care about there residents and staff good place to work good benefits good customer service

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Somerset, PA).

Interview

It's a who you know, not what you know. The PCC was a friend who left the company after a year.
    A very high turn over in this company.
    There is the application, then a face to face, then they offer the job or not, then a drug test with background check.

Life Enrichment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Bay City, MI).

Interview

Had an interview and it went great, was told that I would be great for second interview and that something would be setup the following week. Met the life enrichment director that same day and never heard anything back about coming in. I am qualified and have the experience. Just didn't make since why I didn't hear anything back at all.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Lovely combination of standard interview questions and information about the position and company. Interviewed by administrator and director of nursing. Both were personable and inviting. We discussed what I hoped to get out of the position and where their greatest need was. Very good interview.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Yardley, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I met with the HR rep and she was very informative, professional and focused on the task at hand. She asked questions, took notes and was approachable.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Admissions Director Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Bedford, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and sent resume to their HR person. About a week later, Administrator called me in for a face-to-face interview. Took a tour, loved the facility and administrator- felt interview went great! She told me she would push my resume to the regional person for my next interview. Two weeks later, went out of state for a funeral and got called in for an immediate interview with regional. Flew back to town during the funeral, met with regional and her helper. They called me when I got home from interview to take a personality test. Took the test, got an email another week later requesting a third phone interview. Confirmed time, never received call. Followed up three more times, was told they were still hiring and no one knows the status of my hiring process. Very frustrating!

Interview Questions

• What kind of resources do you have in the community that would help with the job?   Answer Question

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Naperville, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Met the Director for my interview. She was pleasant, asked routine interview questions. the interview lasted about 45 minutes. Then an H.R. person called to let me know they needed references.

Interview Questions

• How long I had been a nurse and to speak about my past experience.   1 Answer
    • What makes me a good candidate for this position   1 Answer

Account Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Started with a telephone interview with the recruiter, then telephone interview with Regional Sales Manager. Next step was in-person interview at local office with Regional Sales Manager, followed with online personality(sales) testing. Then offer by phone with Regional Sales Manager.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

I was called in for an interview almost immediately after applying. Leona interviewed me and asked a few questions. After being interviewed I was taken in to meet the director of nursing and I was offered a job on the spot since they are very low on CNA's

Interview Questions

• She asked very basic CNA questions: (ex: Who would you go to if you saw a CNA hurt a resident?)   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Waukesha, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Over all I had a pleasant interview experience with the director of nursing and nurse manager. They were polite, nice, and high energy. They also took the time to show me around the facilities and introduced me to the staff.