HCR ManorCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HCR ManorCare

2.3

1. Featured Interview

RN, Bsn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and then two times in person. They asked “Tell me about a time when...” questions. Interviewed in person with DON and Facility Nursing Manager. Received offer within only one or two days of 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Very pleasant interviews, one in person and one phone. I was given an offer letter and I accepted. However I had been a victim of identity fraud and was working with a credit repair agency and once they found that out the offer was taken back and I no longer had a job. I don’t think being a victim who is working to repair what damage is done is a negative you would have thought it would have been seen as a positive

Hospitality Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmichael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Carmichael, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

Nothing went on, I was quickly told by HR as I entered the building that they cancelled it last minute. I had no phone call or anything to talk about it.

I also hear staff gossiping across the way.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2020.

Interview

Received a phone call from an out of state recruiter and did a quick phone interview. I was called again the next day to meet with hiring manager for an in person interview. Received an email the next day the hired internally.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How do you motivate a team?   Answer Question

Floor Technician Interview

Interview

Met with the temporary Administrator and things went well however this person did not stay after I was hired so I was met with new bosses after this even the HR manager changed the only person who is the same is my main boss

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Largo, MD).

Interview

Met with DON and then a panel. Multiple questions. DON was friendly but most of panel was not. HR person was very nice. Toured building. Offer was made in about a week.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The questions are related to the job you're applying for and they are sensible and direct to the point. The interview in general has a relaxing atmosphere. All in all a pretty good experience.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Wallingford, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

Easy. Straight to the point. Didn’t ask many questions due to being a new nurse. The hiring manager was very nice and personable. I hadn’t taken my NCLEX when interviewed and they held the position until I completed the test and received my license

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, 1:1 interview scheduled by corporate recruiter. 45 minute interview followed by tour of facility. Immediate job offer and sit down with HR to review shift, availability, and hourly wage. Hiring process would involve reference and background check and drug screening. First shifts would be 1-2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you broke a rule or cut corners to get something done.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Kingsford, MI) in May 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I went the next morning and met with HR and the DON. It was. Very comfortable setting and the interview went very well. I was offered a position on the spot pending a drug screen and physical.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs   1 Answer