HCR ManorCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCR ManorCare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.3

Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Phone interview with administrator plus in person interview with administrator and HR with tour of the facility and department head. Afterwards, wait for HR to contact about the position if they selected you or not.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Baltimore, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

I apply online, then was called the next day. The interview was scheduled for the following week on Wednesday after Thanksgiving. Attended early, the interviewer was very friendly as well as DON. The questions were the standard questions like; Tell me about yourself, tell about when you had a difficult client, what will you do if a staff member did something wrong.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you saw a co-worker mistreating a client or not following company policy; what did you do?   Answer Question

Interview

It was quick and fast didn’t really ask questions they really needed help they care about there residents and staff good place to work good benefits good customer service

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. Quickly thereafter had two in person interviews where they asked the same questions. Then had yet another phone interview with a regional person. She said I would hear back from the recruiter. After a week I followed up with the recruiter and she was very vague and didn’t have any information for me. After four interviews I would at least appreciate being told I didn’t get the position.

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Positive interview, met with 2 senior management staff members. Interview outlined the position I was applying for, expectations made clear. Easy feel to the interview. Long time ago (15+ years)

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Somerset, PA).

Interview

It's a who you know, not what you know. The PCC was a friend who left the company after a year.
    A very high turn over in this company.
    There is the application, then a face to face, then they offer the job or not, then a drug test with background check.

RN Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Whitehall, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Laid back, easy going. First hour with HR Director. Then with the DON. Time went quickly. I barely noticed that I was there that long. They seemed to like everything I had to say and I was speaking from the heart. I did not get an offer because even with 20 years of experience, I do not have enough...does that sound bogus to anyone else???

Interview Questions

• How would I get the nurses to "own" their responsibilities?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (West Bloomfield, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I was in contact with both HR and the Rehab director. The rehab director was who interviewed me and was very down to earth and welcoming. The director had me answer different questions regarding scenarios she had given me. The director gave me a short tour and introduced me to a couple of the employees afterward.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to provide examples of when I portrayed their company values of care.   Answer Question

Life Enrichment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Bay City, MI).

Interview

Had an interview and it went great, was told that I would be great for second interview and that something would be setup the following week. Met the life enrichment director that same day and never heard anything back about coming in. I am qualified and have the experience. Just didn't make since why I didn't hear anything back at all.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Lovely combination of standard interview questions and information about the position and company. Interviewed by administrator and director of nursing. Both were personable and inviting. We discussed what I hoped to get out of the position and where their greatest need was. Very good interview.