HCR ManorCare RN-Nurse Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCR ManorCare RN-Nurse Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare.

Interview

Had a phone interview with and HR Recruiter and then a second one with the Administrator. They also do interviews via Skype if you are too far from the specific location you are trying to work at. It was a fairly quick process and the HR Recruiter was very friendly. She kept on top of the entire process and would constantly keep in touch to make sure you had all the documents and paperwork necessary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCR ManorCare

Anonymous Employee in Pike Creek, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Pike Creek, DE) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then face to face interview. I was hired on the spot and sat with the HR lady and filled out some paperwork. It was pretty easy. They apparently really needed nurses.

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Twinsburg, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Went very smoothly. The tour of the facility was beautiful. NO SMELL, which mattered to me. A good description of what your job would be, however, once there, not even a fraction of what you were told. If they told the truth of how it is, a potential employee would walk out.

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Wyoming, MI).

Interview

Easy enough to get the interview - opening was posted on Monster, they called within a few days. However I was made to sit in the freezing front lobby for over an hour - I think they honestly forgot I was there. The interview itself lasted maybe 5 minutes, the DON seemed completely distracted the whole time. I got an offer a day later but was not able to negotiate a better hourly rate

Interview Questions

• How I heard about the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Walnut Creek, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was called within a week by the HR department for a phone interview and then an in-person interview. I interviewed with HR representative first then with the director of nursing (2 interviews at the first meeting).
    I was a new grad with no experience and got the job. They have a high turnover of nurses and the job takes awhile to learn. Give at least 6 weeks to get the flow of the patient care and process.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were: what would you do when a patient has a complaint?, when should you lock your medication cart? what do you feel good patient care entails? where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one. Sometimes will have a second person there. The job is actually for a floor nurse position. I had to wait about 15 minutes past my appointment time. Pretty informal relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about conflict with coworkers. What do you like most about nursing and least.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

As a recent graduate nurse I was nervous going into the interview, but once it started I felt very at ease with the HR rep's casual approach. It took almost 2 months from my interview until I took NCLEX_RN and passed, but I remained in contact with the interviewer. Once I passed I had a meeting within a week with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Citrus Heights, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Handed in an application. Called when job became available. Went in for face to face interview with the HR Manager. Next spoke with the Nurse Director. Called two days later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Just wanted to make sure I was serious and committed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Toledo, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR person once, then came back for a second interview, interviewed with DON. The day I signed my paperwork and they offered me the job was the HR person's last day. Then the DON quit with in 2 months. Right after state. It was stressful.

After the interview, I had to go to their lab people to have the physical and drug screen. They weren't too bad, but the wait was hectic.

I ended up being oriented at the perrysburg location, which didn't help me at all at the Toledo one.

Interview Questions

• The typical "What would you do" questions of any nursing job, "How do you feel...." questions, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCR ManorCare (Marysville, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

3 questions then hired. Orientation 2 hrs long. Orientation on floor 3 days. I wasnt showed any policies and procedures. Had to find them myself on the computer. The nurse that trained me told me she hated to train. Because of that, my training was horrible!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been nurse.   1 Answer