HCRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCRI

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCRI (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was submitted through an agency. One day later I learned HCRI was interested in my resume and I had an Interview within that week. The Interview process was thorough, I had 30 minute increments with three different managers. All of my questions were answered, I felt like the environment was healthy and my department team would be a great fit. I was offered the position a little over a week later after final interviews had been conducted. At no point did I ever feel out of the loop in regards to where my application stood.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how much research I had done about the company.   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCRI in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was asked for an interview within the next week. Met with I believe 4 individuals. Since this was an entry level interview it was not as skills dependent.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCRI.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and involved multiple face-face meetings and phone discussions. The organization is very thorough in its due diligence and seeks to ensure that candidates are qualified and will fit in with the corporate culture. I felt that the questions presented to me during the process were well thought out and relevant to the position and the corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your thoughts on the triple constraint model of project management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were pleasant.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCRI (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

I met with the HR representative first, who walked me through the itinerary and led me to my first interview. I then proceeded to meet with 3 other people, some of whom I would be reporting to and others who I would be working closely with. It was concluded when I was handed back to the HR rep and we discussed benefits, etc.

I was offered the job a week or so later and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview was so long ago I cannot recall. There was nothing out of the ordinary I can assure any future applicants.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCRI.

Interview

I was called for an in-person a week after I submitted my resume. There was no phone screening. I interviewed with 7 people in one afternoon continuously with no break to even use the restroom. I've interviewed at many companies in the industry before, but have never had every person ask me the same questions over and over again. At my previous employer interviews were arranged so different sets of questions were asked. Also, one interviewer came into the room and told me that there was no way I could be doing all the activities stated on my resume at my current employer. I thought it would have been more appropriate if she had just asked me questions instead of accusing me of something untrue-I thought that was unprofessional. Interestingly, I also got the feeling that the leadership was only there because of the length of time they were at the organization-similar to what former employees at the company have said in their reviews.

About a week later I received a call letting me know I had been widely liked and they were bringing me in for a second round interview. The second round was a complete waste of time. It was scheduled for a day when the majority of the office was out and it was clear to me that the interview was only scheduled with the intention to make it look like it was a desirable position. I was interviewed mostly by junior employees who asked me the same exact questions that I had been asked in the first round or read my resume aloud to me-this went on for three hours. At the end I was even interviewed by a woman who had interviewed me the first time and she discussed the same points. She also kept pointing out that they do things differently in the organization from my current employer-I almost said then you should hire internally, but decided it was best to just be polite. I knew that I did not want the job at all, but used the opportunity as a mock interview. I think the interview process is a reflection of how the company runs and left feeling relieved that I had many other opportunities to consider. I would not recommend this company to any of my colleagues in the industry.

Lastly, I never followed up because I was not interested in the job, but after two in-person interviews they never even bothered to send me a rejection.

Interview Questions

• They will not ask you any unexpected or difficult questions-they just like to comment on your resume and then ask how you manage team members and escalate issues-all 13 people asked the same questions.   Answer Question