HCSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCSC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.8

Business Architect Interview

Interview

It was straight forward, casual .Mostly oriented around performance, functional work experience and leadership questions. Mostly soft skills and push back capabilities. Questions also revolved around architecture experience and taking initiatives. Proactive work capacity

Interview Questions

• How do you identify the Pigs and the chicken   1 Answer

Clinical Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCSC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The company benefits package is fantastic, however if you wish to excel within your profession do not expect career growth here. The environment is very political and the folks in upper management have no leadership skills and lack the ability to accomplish department goals due to fat-cat corporate laziness.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage an employee that is insubordinate?   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCSC (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process. I applied online and they contacted after 2-3 weeks for phone interview and in person interview. Overall the process was simple, person who took interview was easy going. Waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this company?
      Tell mr about your projects
      Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCSC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

initial application online at company website. The talk to HR and immediate manager of job for which you applied. When offered job, everything in writing so no surprises,

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview took about 25 minutes, very basic questions, no behavior questions, just go though the skills and your resume. Not interviewed by HR, but by someone within the team, very professional.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application for the position, a recruiter contacted me very quickly. However, the entire phone screen only lasted 15 minutes and, other than verifying some experiences on my resume, she only asked me one question. I got the feeling that they were just using me to "validate" internal candidates they had already picked. After that, I never heard from them again - not even a form letter to let me know I was no longer being considered. It's been nearly two months since that call.

Interview Questions

• Exactly one question: What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Problem Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCSC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initially, HR called me for a Phone screening. From there a manager called me with 2 other managers on the call and interviewing me over the phone. After that we had a lunch interview. They were very friendly, cordial and welcoming.

Senior Business Analyst - IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCSC (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Have seen this same job posted over and over which was somewhat suspicious. I did interview for the role but never heard back from HR. I know my skill sets were top caliber and have 15 years of experience in numerous IT technologies. Now that i have seen the outsourcing news i believe these jobs were intentionally 'unfilled' so HSCS could claim it could not find qualified employees while importing their H1B visas.

Interview Questions

• If they are importing H1Bs to do the work what is the point of even going through the questions. Their so called IT related computer test was the most difficult and antiquated Cobol related exam that again looks to have been designed that way from the go. The math and verbal portion was equally as hard and i am positive there is no H1B alive that could pass this test.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCSC.

Interview

HR will contact you to set up an interview date and time. This is not the same person who will conduct your interview. At the first and second interview you will have one person asking standard Behavioral Interview questions and a second person writing down your answers. Depending on the department and the job role, you may be asked to a panel interview for the second or third interview. You should hear back from HR with a decline letter, or from your interviewer with a job offer within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Research and prepare for Behavioral Interview questions. They ask the standard stuff like "Tell me about a time when you worked with someone you disagreed with/ an extremely difficult project/ an extremely fulfilling project/etc.. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCSC.

Interview

It was quick. First phone and then in person. The interview was very well organized. It was done by a small panel. Overall difficulty was medium. there were behavioral and project level questions.

Interview Questions

• Project phases and deliverables management. How will you handle escalation or difficult situation.   Answer Question