HCSC Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

This might be the worst interview of my career, I was invited to a job fair by one of the recruiters and it appeared it invited all of the DFW area. We waited for 3 hours to be interviewed with not as much as a water fountain in site. Once I was interviewed it lasted maybe 5 minutes with the recruiter telling me I was over qualified for the positions and she would call me the next day. She did call me the next day to tell me I would never get a job there unless i met all of the primary and secondary qualifications and she did this very rudely saying she would not waste her time on someone that did not meet every last qualification that was listed even the ones that were listed as nice to have.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application for the position, a recruiter contacted me very quickly. However, the entire phone screen only lasted 15 minutes and, other than verifying some experiences on my resume, she only asked me one question. I got the feeling that they were just using me to "validate" internal candidates they had already picked. After that, I never heard from them again - not even a form letter to let me know I was no longer being considered. It's been nearly two months since that call.

Interview Questions

• Exactly one question: What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I Submitted my Resume and was called for an interview the next day. Interviewed with a panel of managers in the dept. It was a very laid back meeting. I was given a tour of the department and met some of my coworkers. Hired within an hour. Everyone was straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• They asked lots of questions related to work experience   Answer Question

Business Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter, then phone interview with manager and final in-person panel interview. The panel interview was the most important part of the process because I was competing against an internal candidate. Secondly the background check is very, very thorough so disclose before the company finds out.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize numerous projects with a limited capacity?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

1. Phone interview
    2. Face-to-face interview

During the phone interview, I was asked a few rudimentary questions--really really basic stuff. I thought that fact might be indicative of technical incompetence, but I ignored it.

During the face-to-face interview, my interviewer brought in other resources because, as I soon learned, he isn't technical at all. The questions asked by the other interviewers were pretty straightforward--more along the lines of "do you have experience with _____?"

One in particular was obviously much smarter than the others, so he spoke for most of the interview.

Anyway, I accepted the job. That whole department was really messed up--80% completely lacked the required talent. The other 20% of them were good with only a couple of them being exceptional.

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Two Sr, Managers performed the interview and it was done in a casual manner. The interviewers asked questions regarding management experience how many people that I had managed. How many years I had been in management. Of I had to hire and fire employees. How I dealt with stress and conflict.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied Online
    HR Recruiter Emailed Pre Screen Questionnaire
    Completed Pre Screen Questionnaire and emailed back to HR Recruiter
    HR Recruiter called to setup face to face interview
    Face to Face Panel Interview w/Peers
    Face to Face Panel Interview w/Department Managers
    Phone Interview w/ Hiring Manager
    Conditional Offer pending background.drug test
    Final Offer once background/drug test completed

Interview Questions

• Tell about you experience with budgets?
      Explain how you manager projects?
      Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a project sponsor   Answer Question

Clerical Support Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCSC (Richardson, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview with HR manager was good even the duties explained, and any questions that I had were answered about the position. The employer was even job coach was able to assist in the process and during the first day of training in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want the position?   1 Answer