HDFC Bank Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through a consultant. It took around 10 days for an interview call. The experience was bad. The interviewer was very rude. The profile was for MIS Analyst but then they called it as Internal Audit. The moment interview started interview made me realise that i was not correct for the role and that it would be monotonous. Thereafter, she asked me really hard questions which was not related to my experience. Had the JD been clear enough, this problem would not have arrived.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

Cool mindedness helps myself keeping mentally strong. Self-confidence to suit myself in any working atmosphere. Able to learn anything good quickly by my hard working nature.
    To see myself as a proud and glorious Indian expressing my patriotism. Keeping up all the responsibilities accurately with my concern and family being a perfect citizenship as well as a servant of my country.

Interview Questions

• I.Responsibilities in terms of marketing activities of the branch and branch catchments Area.
      II.Achieve monthly branch assign target.
      Participating in sales, Promotional activities and coordinating with other related banking channels.
      III.Develop strong CA/SA deposit size (Current and Savings a/c float) for the Branch.
      Relationship building with account holders and people concern, for selling third party products, e.g., Life insurance, Mutual Funds, General Insurance. All Type loans ,D mate account.
      IV.All customer query resolve and branch operation.
      V.Teller cash transaction   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first round was amcat and then gd & pi it took a long day to finish company came for different roles for recruitment for marketing and finance guys went to a interview process through college.
    The panel can shoot anything from universe. The asked about markets, risks, brand management, corporate finance and what not.
    Since it was a sales role, it could have been a bit narrowed.

Interview Questions

• current gd topics and normal hr ques Questions were about previous experience , some questions were from resume, about how can I motivate my team mates. How I used to do it , what are scanners, what I know about writer etc etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round of interview with the line manager
    Followed by a statistics test
    then there was interview with functional head where he asked few puzzles and probability questions
    Then last round with hr

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, group discussion, two rounds of personnel interviews, random questions on smartness, practical question, Hr questions, hardwork vs smartwork, bcg matrix, ansoff matrix, why you want to join hdfc bank, why you want to come in banking being engineer, does brand matters to you, salary expectations,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where u see yourself five year down the line, hardwork or smartwork   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Good and fast. Did not prolong much.

Interview Questions

• Job was exciting & team building role was very challenging.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

One round of domain knowledge & one for HR. Joining letter received in one month.

Negotiation

Offered OK hike

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kangra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Kangra (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online, Thereafter i received call from HDFC bank for interview in chd. I went to chd for ist round. After 2 weeks, I received phone call that you have cleared ist round and your 2nd round would be conducted in amritsar. i went to amritsar and given 2nd round. After 2 weeks i came to know that i am selected in hdfc.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview will be taken by your immediate supervisor , his superior and anegotiation round by HR . Basically if you have refrence the interview will be a mere formality , basically in sales profile they hire candidates from weak economic background so they cannot leave job when they are pressurised and abused .

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself , why you want to leave the current job , your strength and weakness ,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

First i gave a written test followed by one Technical interview and one HR interwies

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by autosys ?   1 Answer
    • explain oracle architecture.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it was college campus so i already knew the offer