HDFC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HDFC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1 Aptitude
    2 GD
    3 PI
    Usually 80% people cleared the Aptitude round. in GD, usually they were selecting 4 from a group of 12. Topic given to me in GD was 'Teachers beating students must be made punishable act under law' .I cleared the round. In PI i was just questioned upon my internship. She said that i have done my internship in a creative feild and a role of RM is hard core sales.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

The interview was good and i cleared it. There was an aptitude test which had simple questions. The process was smooth and easy to get through. The panel was friendly and introduced the job description in a very effective manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, asked questions related to skill sets and your work experience.   Answer Question

Virtual Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

-The interview process was overall easy but due to poor management, it eats up your entire day.
    -I applied through AMCAT.
    -You're supposed to get yourself registered at the venue. Followed by a face-to-face interview with the hr team.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through a consultant. It took around 10 days for an interview call. The experience was bad. The interviewer was very rude. The profile was for MIS Analyst but then they called it as Internal Audit. The moment interview started interview made me realise that i was not correct for the role and that it would be monotonous. Thereafter, she asked me really hard questions which was not related to my experience. Had the JD been clear enough, this problem would not have arrived.

Retail Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process is followed by aptitude+GD+ HR interview.
    Apti is based on your behavioral questions and situation base followed by some basic questions of quant , DI and verbal logical reasoning.

Interview Questions

• How FDI is affecting Retail marketing in india?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

They had 3 rounds in thier process wherein the 1st round was an Aptitude test consisting of different sections like Quant, Verbal, LR, Sales Proficiency Test and psychometric test.
    The 2nd round was a GD round where general current affair topic would be given . And the last round would be a P.I.

Interview Questions

• The primary question would be About Yourself
      Then related to your internships or Past work if any. And also general situational based or sales related questions where they check whether you are flexible with sales and re-locations.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruitment process. The process included one GD (group discussion) followed by personal interview, only for those who qualify GD.
    GD was a bit chaotic, you need to literally shout to make your point.
    The interview was very interactive, he asked about my internship and about the clarity in the Job description that is offered. It went well.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join banking sector? Why you choose HDFC? Why marketing profile after doing MBA in finance   Answer Question

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Selecting the "Right" Person. ... Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. Before you get to this step, you want to make sure that you've completed all of the preceding steps.

LAMP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Questions related to Java were asked as I am new to Front End Technology. It was one to one and only one round of Interview.

int x=5;
    System.out.println(x+++x++);
    System.out.println(x---x--);
    System.out.println(x);

What is the output of following statements in java.

Interview Questions

• int x=5;
      System.out.println(x+++x++);
      System.out.println(x---x--);
      System.out.println(x);

What is the output of following statements in java.   Answer Question
    • Write a program for String Palindrome.(They confused me just to see how firm I am on my answer.)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was direct interview with the manager as i was recomended by one of my friends working for the bank, the interviewer was decent . the interview lasted 10 mins