HDFC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HDFC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.7

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Included written test, GD and personal interview We had already undergone summer internship at Hdfc and retail banking certification course by HDFC was also completed
    The test included questions related to certification course

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The entire process took about 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank branch.Cluster head takes an interview or hr take interview discuss about your noticed period and expectations for salary and how soon you can join them.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/university. the complete process took one day.the first round was aptitude test .the aptitude test was easy which icluded questions from quants reading comprehension and basic logical reasoning. after this there was a sales test and personality test. those who cleared it were allowed for group discussion and finally the personal interview.I was finally selected for the post of relationship manager

Interview Questions

• why you want to join banking   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really weird. I was meant to wait for the whole day after the GD took place and then when my interview began they didnt ask anything except tell me about yourself.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Process had two rounds
    1. GD
    2. PI

PI was basically based on the behavioral questions and on the background.
    They were trying to pressurizing the student. Hardly any domain question was asked.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

first round was amcat and then gd & pi it took a long day to finish company came for different roles for recruitment for marketing and finance guys went to a interview process through college.
    The panel can shoot anything from universe. The asked about markets, risks, brand management, corporate finance and what not.
    Since it was a sales role, it could have been a bit narrowed.

Interview Questions

• current gd topics and normal hr ques Questions were about previous experience , some questions were from resume, about how can I motivate my team mates. How I used to do it , what are scanners, what I know about writer etc etc   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Its one week process.After one week they called me and offer a job.This is my first job so initially it was challenge for me but after 6 month i fill comfortable and enjoy work.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

It was a quick process. Aptitude Test > Interview > Joining. HRs' are meticulous. Most of the interview questions were CV Based. Clear and Crisp explanation of JD and their expectations from a candidate were given.

Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was kind of a time consuming process as there were many students lined up too take up the jobs, GD was interesting as we were asked to choose our own topic, the personal interview was brief and to the point of understanding the candidate and seek his skills accurately.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through college and the process took one day to complete.It starts with group discussion followed by personal interview.overall the process is easy.Anyone with good communication skills get par the interview with ease.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join Hdfc bank?   1 Answer