HDFC Bank Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.8

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

I found about the internship opportunity through a friend. I went to the branch and met with the branch manager. He told me to submit my resume. Upon submission, he was impressed and called me for an interview. After interview, I got a call for an unpaid internship for a month.

Interview Questions

• None. As I was to be a trainee, all the questions were general.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (SAS Nagar (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

good interview, a simple question was asked to me, the easy and comfortable question, good infrastructure, they are seeing that your communication skill and confidence. they feel you comfortable at the place nice to talk to you

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

straightforward interview. 3 interviews, each with hr team, branch manager and then area manager.
    After the okay from area manager you are send back to hr to complete the interview process.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

It was a quick process. Aptitude Test > Interview > Joining. HRs' are meticulous. Most of the interview questions were CV Based. Clear and Crisp explanation of JD and their expectations from a candidate were given.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was an open interview-1) personal interview -they asked about you i.e 1) where r u from?
    2) what is your highest qualification 3) how do you know about the job 4) tell about yourself
    5) tell about your family?
    2) TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    3) apps 4)SAP entry 5) hr/final interview
    salary discussion

Interview Questions

• basic questions :Say about yourself?
      2) why did you choose hdfc?
      3) how do you know about this job?
      4) what do you think about pb ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

stick to the salary ,ask them clearly the offer date,date of joining.etc

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Kochi (India)).

Interview

first we need to get shortlisted either by HR or Business. Once we are shortlisted then we will get the first call to inform the interview date with business head/concerned person(Will be 1:1 interview to the most) Once you clear that round then you will get a call from HR in a week's time to discuss further about the pay and in a weeks time after confirming the package you will get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• As a personal Banker you are supposed to sell banks products as well as TPP. How do you plan to sell these products as you have no experience in banking   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Resume Screening
    Round 2: Online test (AMCAT)- Aptitude+Reasoning+Psychometric+Sales related questions.
    Round 3: Face to face interview - general questions... not much technical. A brief description about the job will be given before 3rd round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about HDFC
      Tell me about yourself other than what you mentioned in the resume
      Justify your ability to be a personal banker
      Major responsibilities of personal banker
      How your work experience will help you in being a personal banker   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Just my m.com certificate ,pan card and one photos , taken exam and hr round inertview and next round will be BM interview,
    Waiting for call to confirmation
    And I selected
    I completed my going process

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall bit difficult but a good experience. Not very easy to crack need focus and core banking knowledge.Mcq assessment of maths,english followed by two round of interviews.hr round followed by cluster head round. Overall bit difficult but a good experience. Not very easy to crack need focus and core banking knowledge.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

it was campus drive, had had taken few months to get through. overall experience was good. firstly they conducted online test and then face to face. interview was easy as they did not ask anything about qualification.