HDFC Standardlife Sales Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HDFC Standardlife Sales Development Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standardlife (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

In HDFC First there was an HR round and then there was a round of interview from the Branch Manager and a then the next round was from the Territory Manager of Karnataka , In HR round he was asking about basic questions and communication skills , Branch managers round was the main part where my selling skills was assessed .

Interview Questions

• The BM asked me to sell a unique business gadget .   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Standardlife

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standardlife (Vijayawada (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

My interview with the company seems quite interesting. as i was interviewed in different role pertaining to sales for business development of the company. as they offer as financial consultant first.I did not accept the same because of marketing.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self   1 Answer
    • If we give you an offer. How would serve the organization   1 Answer