HDR Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HDR (Alexandria, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied back in August and was contacted in mid September. Had a phone interview and then went in to the in-person interview. No one ever asked me about salary. A month after I had my interview the recruiter contacted me to see if I was still available and that they would make a decision in two weeks. I recently got an email that they went with someone else. I'm not impressed with their hiring process. The recruiter was rude and unresponsive. The email she sent me that I was not selected was quite rude. I didn't appreciate the tone, as if I was not good enough. If a place takes 2 months to make a decision, I wouldn't want to work there, as it shows they can't make up their minds. I was not impressed with the hiring process. Thankfully, I'm glad I didn't get an offer from them, as I have received a great offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why are you looking for a new job?   Answer Question

Arch Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDR (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

this was your typical interview spoke with the top three designers. had an office tour and saw many projects, spoke to the managing principal and they had the typical questions that they ask

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDR (Alexandria, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

The first interview was one on one with two different people. The second interview was a panel style interview. To make sure that I would fit with the group I was going to be working with. They asked very simple questions and most of it pertained to my actual background, so I was not worried that I wouldn't make the right fit.