HDR Interview Questions in Boise, ID | Glassdoor

HDR Interview Questions in Boise, ID

2.5

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HDR (Boise, ID) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening then in person interview.
    nothing more to the process that what i wrote above but it requires 30 word minimum so i am placing text in the box to comply with the this odd minimum requirement.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions with some position specific questions   1 Answer

Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HDR (Boise, ID) in March 2013.

Interview

Immediately after entering the office I felt comfortable, albeit a little nervous for the interview. After being pleseantly greeted by the secretary, I waited as she called the interviewing group to the front conference room. From there it was just natural conversation about my involvement with clubs, a few about specific classes I had taken, and then a lot about myself and hobbies. They asked about what sports I liked, what I did in my free time, even about my friends. About 3/4 of the way through we stopped and went to eat breakfast in the break room where I was introduced to many other workers in the office. Following that, we toured the office and I was introduced to who I would work with if hired and chatted with them for a little bit. After a total of 2.5 - 3 hours I was thanked for coming in and they would be in touch soon. A couple weeks later they called with an offer and I accepted the position. Best interview experience ever and am glad I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What did I like to do during the summer?   1 Answer