HEINEKEN USA Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HEINEKEN USA

1 Interview Review

2.0

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Coordinator and spoke with her briefly and then had a phone screen with a Senior Manager in HR, the call went seemingly well and at the end he stated that he would like to bring me into the office for an onsite interview with his Director. I agreed to the meeting and sent over my availability, to which I received no reply. After multiple emails sent I was left with no further correspondence, essentially left in the dark after being told they wanted to move forward. One of the basic functions of recruitment is managing the candidate experience and providing feedback, especially after you state that you want to bring someone in to interview. To go dark on a candidate is a massive misstep and something that should never happen on any level. I could not recommend this company to anyone in my network, and after speaking with a few connections it turns out that this is common practice for them. At the end of the day you need to ask yourself, would you want to work with a company who can't manage something as simple as a candidate interview?

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions. More of a conversation than an interview.   Answer Question