HEINEKEN USA Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2017

3.5

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I was asked to present on a topic in front of a panel. It was a new experience as I haven't had to do this before. The group in the room was open and made for a comfortable interview process. They seemed interested in me as well as what I could bring to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you were challenged and how did you deal with the the conflict?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (White Plains, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

a phone interview following with a on-site interview; For the phone interview, they asked about my majors and why I want to do HR. And quickly after 3 business days, I got an email with detailed description of how to get to their office. Then I was interviewed with someone else. He went over the resume with me and asked about what I studied and why I was interested in certain positions I worked before. And we talked about salary at the end. It was an overall very smooth process and they are very responsible of what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in five years? Describe your experience in your resume   Answer Question

Category Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (White Plains, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process can take a while, ranging from a month to several months. When I went in, it took almost 4 months before they gave me an offer. I had at least 4 phone calls, one of them lengthy that ran for an hour and a half. There's a lot of standard interview questions.
    The tough part is presenting at the interview. They do a panel interview style where you're in a room with 4 other people that basically fire questions at you after your 5 minute presentation. They do what they call the S.T.A.R. approach which is Situation, Tactics or Actions, Results. I think it's an awesome system because it helps you organize your thoughts. After you present, they ask you a series of questions and they want you to answer in that way using real life experience.

Interview Questions

• "Say you have multiple projects going on and a good chunk of them are due on Friday. A person runs into your office and says that they need you to run an analysis and have it done for them by Friday. How would you approach this and what would you do?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

My recruiter did most of the negotiation so I had little influence on that part.

Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews - first with HR, then with hiring manager and then lastly a panel interview and with CMO. They are very selective in their hiring. The hiring manager had me meet with 8 other people so expect this to be a long and draining process. However, once they have made their decision they move quickly. Expect usual battery of questions (about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, accomplishments, lessons learnt from past failures etc.) if you are applying for a marketing role, expect Marketing strategy questions as well as brand most admired and why, best commercial and why liked etc.

Interview Questions

• Example of failure and what you learnt from it.
      Example of managing an opinionated individual who is a senior level manager in the organization
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate to the end. if they really want you they will pay top dime!