HERE Technologies Geographic Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HERE Technologies Geographic Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Orlando, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Usually starts with a phone interview, then moves on to an in-person interview both conducted by the direct line manager. I don't know what the usual time frames are between job postings, phone calls and interviews. But after being hired there are a series of online and classroom training classes that usually occur with a few weeks or months of being hired on.

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiable. All fixed and handled by HR.

Other Interview Reviews for HERE Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Chicago, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

I received a phone call from the HR department to set up an interview, then met with my prospective manager and another person who held the position I was applying for. That interview lasted about an hour, then I was called back a few days later to set up a second interview. HR then ran a background check.

Geographic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in February 2011.

Interview

it was way too long selection procedure, they always kept me in secret the salary and benefits, then when I was finally notified about these aspects, I have to decline the offer

Interview Questions

salary was a misery...after 4 steps in the recruiting/selection procedure...including a driving test

they will never hire a geologist for that position with that salary here in mexico...

Geographic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HERE Technologies in January 2011.

Interview

Complicated. Tiers and tiers of questions and meeting different people. Whole thing lasted for 3 months.
    Regular questions regarding previous experience, problem solving, English language test.
    Complete hiring process was outsourced to the well know HR agency, although their Recruiter were not 100 % familiar with actual work scope for position.