HERE Technologies Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HERE Technologies.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview - 1 phone interview with recruiter, 3 rounds of in-person interview. The recruiting process takes a few months.

Interview Questions

• How do you estimate how many golf balls are sold each year?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HERE Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was asked to analyze a product and market and present it to my future team and manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR needs work. Seems aloof.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview was short (15 min) and that resulted in a face-to-face. Met with 1 IT Director, 2 PM Directors, 1 VP Strategy each for about 45min where I was brought around to each of their offices. There were 1 or 2 other candidates also on this rotation which was awkward - I actually met one of them face to face outside one of the offices.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have your MBA yet? (seriously)   1 Answer
    • How would you go about gathering feedback from internal teams related to new ideas for products or enhancements to existing products.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HERE Technologies (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Linkedin for a Product Manager position. 3 Skype interviews by Hiring manager, Senior product manager followed by a HR interview. Later I was called for a onsite interview. Overall experience was good, interviews were easy. I had 4 further rounds F2F with product manager, senior product manager, director followed by a HR round. Honestly interviews were easy. First round didn't go well as the interviewer was not in a mood understand my point of view. He was busy correcting me on what I was doing in my current job, 2nd round also was ok, remaining were good. Later I had one more Director interview and finally I was told I didn't meet the role. Overall, I felt they were just profiling with not clear strategy of hiring. While all were nice, the overall experience after the F2F was pretty cold. They said they have 100+ different requirements and when I tried to apply for other roles, I didnt even get any response, I messaged individually all the recruiters, absolutely no response or feedback..even a simple message saying my profile didn't match [I know I match the job description] would have been great!

Overall, after these many weeks following up multiple times, both from LinkedIn InMail messages to all recruiters, emails, I would give a thumbs down. Painfully non responsive / snobs. I agree with the other review!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, building business case, case interview   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HERE Technologies.

Interview

Phone call, on-site interviews, home case study, HR-interview.
    My impression was that the hiring manager was rude and snob, one to work with only if you have no choice.
    I suggest staying away unless you want non-empathic boss.