HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Application

I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Interview

The interviewers were very professional. The communication was great throughout the process and the interviewers shared relevant information about what it was like to work there as well as what the role entailed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview took place online. Questions alluded more so to how personable and service-oriented one is. It would be beneficial for candidates to research the brand prior to the interview, especially the customer base.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Talked with hiring recruiter but was not selected for next steps. Was able to talk about the brands I have an affinity for and other questions about the type of person I was with hobbies and interests.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 brands and collaborations that you are excited for?

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Interview

HR did a phone screen where they asked some basic questions and got me to expand on my background. From there I was moved on to the hiring manager. The interview was very casual.

Interview Questions
  • What brands do you admire? What do you think we do well? What do you think we could improve on? Tell me about your experience with press and influencers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2021

Interview

Only pass the 1st stage, but the communication with the HR rep was smooth and polite, the interview was structured, professional, and friendly. Did not get the feedback on why I didn't pass to another stage, but I also haven't asked for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Richmond, BC)

Interview

applied online and got a call the next day. missed the call but the manager left a message. called back but the manager was no longer there so they took a message. manager called back a day later to set up an interview. i cleared my schedule to fit the interview. the day before and less than 24 hours before the interview, the manager emailed me saying the interview was cancelled because they already hired someone. why even bother contacting me and setting up an interview if they were just going to hire the first person who they interviewed? which is essentially what happened because this is a keyholder position and i am overqualified for it. they wasted my time.

Interview Questions
  • when are you free to set up an interview (so i can cancel it the day before)?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Four step process: HR screening, one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, then one-on-one with IT Manager, and a final (more technical) interview with the hiring manager. Overall very positive experience: it was not stressful at all, and I was feeling comfortable and appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Application

I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Interview

Received the email for interview, went to the Herschel shop and wait for the manager. The interview was pretty chill at the local coffee shop nearby. The manager told that it's pretty rare for someone to submit a cover letter and it is a good thing to do. Did some interview with the basic questions, and asked whether I am available to open in the morning. Didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was straight to the point, went over experience, etc. They loved my resume and hired me on the spot. Minimal questions asked. Only wanted to ensure that candidates had proper retail exp before hiring.

Interview Questions
  • What is your recent retail experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter and set up an interview within the next week. The interview was very comfortable and we talked for about an hour about my previous projects and experience, the two that were interviewing me explained more about the position. I was given an office tour at the end of the interview. Overall It was a very pleasant experience. I was a bit disappointed that I never received a follow-up and only received a rejection after emailing them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous experience. Why do you want to work for us?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews