HGST Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HGST Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HGST

2.8

Engineer Interview

Interview

easy and diverse questions
too many managers

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HGST

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HGST.

Interview

Applied on school job fair.
    Process: phone conversation -> on-site interview (it took a day)
    The interviewers are very friendly. If you are not clear about what they are asking, you can directly ask them.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Foundation of C/C++. Talked about your projects and work experiences.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HGST (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the hiring manager by phone for a brief discussion about my professional aspirations and experience and how they fit with the company. The on-site interview was fairly straight-forward. I initially met with the hiring manager who showed me around, then passed me off to the recruiter who discussed the basics of the company and their benefits package. I then had a chance to speak with some of the other potential co-workers one-on-one.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some very technical questions that I didn't have an immediate answer to, but I believe they were designed to give me the opportunity to demonstrate my thought process and problem solving techniques.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HGST (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

Basically, there should be three steps. An exam then Personality Int and a technical int. But I only had one, the latter because I had my graduation early that morning and I requested them to kindly move it afternoon same day and they did. They are so kind.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HGST (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Interview is flexible. You can be interviewed via phone or in the company. They are fast in telling if you are accepted or not. They will immidiately offer you if you got accepted.

Interview Questions

• Experience regarding the job   1 Answer