HI-Crush Proppants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at HI-Crush Proppants

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kermit, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HI-Crush Proppants (Kermit, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Well it started with a phone interview, which went great. I had a second interview which was really just a tour of the sand plant and an explanation of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Which days/hours I would be available.   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HI-Crush Proppants (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was found by a recruiter. Went in had to interview with three people of the office but all seem like morons. One after another asked the same questions over and over again. After the interview no thanks for coming in but also after a week no follow up or and update. When I did ask if they made any decision they gave me an automated thanks for applying have a great life like you want me to give you working on weekends but couldn't even be professional enough to give me a personal update but had me as an potential employee have to keep asking every couple of day. I know in the future if anyone ask me about them I won't give them a thumbs up recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on weekends, Can you travel to the area you will cover.   Answer Question

Dry Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyeville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HI-Crush Proppants (Wyeville, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty short and to the point. There was the Mine Manager and the Dry Plant Manager interviewing me. There was a short list of questions asked that were related to my previous experience and then it was over. I was told then that they will be setting up my drug test and after passing that was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no really tricky questions or unexpected evaluations, if you mention you know something make sure you know it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was short because they have ample overtime and the pay is decent for the area which is rural WI.