HIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at HIC

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at HIC (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewing for Horiba was a lengthy and poor experience. The manager refuses to hire people directly, so in order to be considered you must go through a recruiter (which in itself is a terrible experience if you have ever dealt with them). Then if offered a job, you have to undergo a 6 month evaluation period. At the end of the evaluation period you are either hired or dismissed.

Interview Questions

• There were not too many difficult questions, but the interviews were very long. I had 2 interviews each lasting 2 hours. First with the hiring manager, then a complete repeat of the same interview with the supervisor. Overall it was a 5 month process. They are extremely slow and lethargic when it comes to the interview process.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HIC (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

2 stages recrutation. First stage with HR business partner, second stage with direct manager Questions about work experience and technical skills, No psychological tests or questions, some simple technical problems to solve (engineering position)

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HIC (Nuneaton, England (UK)).

Interview

I got the interview through an agency and they got back to me within half an hour of sending my CV in. a couple weeks later was my interview, which was held by two people, the design manager and principle design engineer. the questions asked where about my experience and how quick I learn. Once i received an offer they were very understanding of my circumstances and allowed me to start when it suited me - which was 2 weeks after when my son was born.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HIC in July 2008.

Interview

Was called in for an interview, didnt hear anything for about a month.Then was called in for second interview and waited about 3 more weeks. Finally was called and told they were going to make an offer. Then 2 weeks later I finally got the offer. Good company with good pay and benifits, but slow moving on initial offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be 5 years from now.   1 Answer