HIFX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HIFX Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HIFX (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

2 Interviews- one with junior rep, one with Senior Rep

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your skills at fundamental analysis?   1 Answer

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HIFX (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The worst interview I have ever attended. The people who interviewed me made up their mind just by seeing me that I am not fit for the role. (I am an engineer who have been working in the IT industry for the past ten years). It made me feel and was evident that the company find it difficult to employee people from different cultural backgrounds.

PS: please do not waste time of people applying by inviting them for a face to face if you find the CV not fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Asked one tech question after telling me that i am not fit for the role.   1 Answer

HIFX Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your HiFX interview.

Please be assured that we pride ourselves on the diverse cultural... More

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HIFX.

Interview

WORST HR AND TOTALLY UNRELIABLE MANAGEMENT
    - I got an email from HR department regarding telephonic interview. She set up an appointment for an interview . and then she never called on the appointment day. then next day she emailed me back and then she asked to set up the appointment for the following week. I gave her my availability and then she never cared to reply me back. I have over 5 years of experience in the same field. I have never experience this type of unprofessionalism at all. so be careful guys this type of carelessness you might be getting while working for this company. 'someone set up the telephone interview and never even cared to take an interview.'

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HIFX (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Got an interview via a recruitment agency. First had a telephone interview that was pretty basic. they then contacted my recruitment agency to invite me for a face to face. Went for the face to face and had to role play an telephone call to see how i handled calls as this was going to be a telephone based job. After the role play i then had a face to ace with two staff, who were honest with me to say i was not the best fit for the role since i was a little overqualified and they felt i would be bored in the role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      why do you want this role?
      What do you know about Hifx?
      Why are you leaving your old job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HIFX in March 2012.

Interview

informal. but informative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very clear

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HIFX (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview and if successful written and role play followed by face to face. Like any interview process it was nerve racking. They were very friendly and answered any questions. Thye did not try and catch me out they just wanted to know me and check I had relevant skills.