HMB Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HMB (Westerville, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I waited in the lobby until my interviewer was ready, because I had come early. She asked me about my interests and qualifications, and told me about how their business works and what kind of positions would be open.

After the initial face-to-face interview, I did a phone interview with a person who could potentially be my new team leader. He asked me a few questions and I asked him a few questions.

Both interviewers were nice and friendly, but this was my first actual interview so I was nervous and had a bad overall experience because of that, which is why I assume I didn't get hired.

After both interviews, I got an email from the first interviewer informing me that they were not moving me forward in the hiring process, and that they wished me luck finding a job. Very nice people.

Also, I had this interview almost a year ago (at the time of writing this review), so some details may be off. I certainly don't remember any questions they asked me. I'd say that from the first email asking to schedule an interview to getting the final email it was probably less than a week. That sounds about right, if I recall correctly.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember, but I think they asked me about the projects I worked on before.   1 Answer