HMSHost Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HMSHost

2.0

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HMSHost (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Three stage interview
1. Phone screening after online application/resume submittal process.
2. In person interview with the senior F&B manager you will be directly reporting to.
3. In person interview with senior ops manager.

They focused VERY highly on employee interaction and discipline. The hourly associates are union and work by different standards than traditional non-union F&B employees. You've been warned.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve employee conflicts? How do you prevent them in the future? Can you give an example?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HMSHost

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elverson, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HMSHost (Elverson, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

They interviewed me first in a small hotel room. They asked about what i like to do and the normal stuff. They then set up an interview with the District Manager and HR. During that interview they asked the same questions. Went on about how they value a life outside of work... Later i was told that was BS by the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you call out someone in a higher position if they were doing something wrong?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they locked me in an office in the back of the plaza and went out to type up the offer and i accepted it.