HMSHost Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I understand if I am not the right fit for a company, but I find it completely unprofessional if the company doesn't have the courtesy to email you back and let you know you weren't selected. After a few weeks and multiple interviews, the Manager couldn't be bothered to respond to me and let me know they weren't interested in moving forward. This is just bad business etiquette!

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that had a financial impact on your company?   Answer Question

Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HMSHost (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The review was simple and fast. Straight to the point. We sat down in a restaurant in a airport terminal and began talking. It was about a 10 minute interview. He took notes and then we parted ways.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my work experience. My plans in life (college) and extracurricular activities.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost (Tampa, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I met the company's HR at a career fair; we talked for a short while and they offered to interview with me the following day. The interview was fairly standard. I then had a 2nd interview over the phone with store manager, since I was applying for an out of state job. I was then called back by the HR director with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• "What is the best way to manage people?"
      It's such a vague question it was difficult to determine what they were asking for   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a moving truck covered by the company as I was traveling almost 800 miles from to this job.