HMSHost Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMSHost (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

By the time I applied they used a phone test, which I passed because after a week they called me. I got interview for line cook at burger king since I didn't speak English at the time, I had to work BOH. They hired me, but instead of burger king I went to work at Casa Bacardi, where I was able to learn, English as well as the skills to become a server.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, how I was going to be able to communicate with the server and other co-workers that didn't speak Spanish?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said that like every other job, the communication was a very important part of the position, and that they were going to give me the opportunity to show them that I could pass the barrier of the language, and I did.

Other Interview Reviews for HMSHost

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HMSHost (Dorval, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Spoke to human resources , asked regarding years experience knowledge of computer micros hostess bar tending skills. Language French and English.my availability. Do I have criminal record. My hourly wage desired

Interview Questions