HNI IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HNI

2.5

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HNI (Muscatine, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

I met them at my schools career fair and applied that same day. Got a call back the following day, then I had a phone interview the day after that. The phone interview was very much a behavioral based style. I was then offered to go to their headquarters for the final step. They covered my hotel as well as the cost of travel. I then had 3 interviews at the company as well as several other activities that helped me get a better understanding of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HNI

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HNI (Muscatine, IA) in March 2014.

Interview

filled out the application on their company website and sent my resume. Got an email about two weeks later to schedule a 30-minute phone interview. Very basic questions about what got me interested in IT and what my goals are in a professional setting. Second interview came about a month and a half later, I was invited on site for a three individual interviews. Two of the interviewers were in IT asking about IT experience and technical questions while the other one was with HR asking more behavioral questions. Fairly relaxed interview process. Interviewers were comfortable to talk to and I didn't feel intimidated at all with the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you saw something unethical going on in your workplace and failed to address it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room for negotiation. sorry hagglers.